Rate this topic

45 minutes ago, danjr said:

It really doesn't matter, as long as the strap is done up under the chin.

Any kind of substantial impact is going to move the helmet.

As long as the helmet is on the head for initial impact, the helmet will do the job it is designed for - cushioning the blow to the head.

I think it's a non discussion.

i 100% disagree hence the topic. That's ok tho i wont call you names ill just, this time atleast, respect your right to an opinion.

Theres nothing more i can comment that i havent already.

2 hours ago, Jester13 said:

How about we stop infantilizing Petey and realize that he is an adult who can make his own decision on what equipment he wears, m'kay?

CDC is like a furniture store sometimes with all the armchairs in here. 

Really? to that extent why even have a forum at all? what qualifies as relevant dialogue in reguards to how a GM should make a trade, signing or build a team..

About how the coach should build the lines, or how to allocate game time or who plays on the PP PK...

What players need to play different, harder, better, pushback or agree to waive an NTC...

Basically your saying, you've got nothing to say but still wanted to talk. Welcome. 

Edited by PrinceGeorgeGoon

8 hours ago, PrinceGeorgeGoon said:

i 100% disagree hence the topic. That's ok tho i wont call you names ill just, this time atleast, respect your right to an opinion.

Theres nothing more i can comment that i havent already.

Really? to that extent why even have a forum at all? what qualifies as relevant dialogue in reguards to how a GM should make a trade, signing or build a team..

About how the coach should build the lines, or how to allocate game time or who plays on the PP PK...

What players need to play different, harder, better, pushback or agree to waive an NTC...

Basically your saying, you've got nothing to say but still wanted to talk. Welcome. 

Maybe look up what infantilize means and you'll understand what I was basically saying. 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:26 PM, Chicken. said:

TIL that Bucky means Helmet

I cant say I havent noticed the same thing but also havent played enough hockey to comment.. cant imagine his head shape is causing the loosness..

Really? You immediately need to binge watch Letterkenny and join a rec league.

Edited by 406in604

On 1/10/2019 at 10:11 AM, NucksCelts said:

I wish it didn’t annoy me as much as it did that you called it a Bucky. 

I'm like a superhero except i just act like a Douche-bag on the internet.

• Haha 1