xereau

[GDT] Yotes @ Nucks 7pm Jan 10 2019

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I don't know...I kind of feel that when you bolt you give up your number?

Not sure it should be reserved for anyone...last person wearing it keeps it in my mind.

Really hoping for good things for Gaudette.  As he becomes more and more familiar, I feel like he'll blossom.

While this is absolutely true, I must say that, to me, 88 fits Tryamkin better than Gaudette. Although I think a 44 would look good on Tryamkin too.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slegr said:

While this is absolutely true, I must say that, to me, 88 fits Tryamkin better than Gaudette. Although I think a 44 would look good on Tryamkin too.

or 99 , as no ones tried that # before.:)

35 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Not sure it should be reserved for anyone...last person wearing it keeps it in my mind.

Really hoping for good things for Gaudette.  As he becomes more and more familiar, I feel like he'll blossom.

Totally... Bad statement to send out to youngsters breaking their back to achieve their goal., that someone, who thought the grass was greener elsewhere decided to come back, and he'll take your shirt... 

In saying that, I don't think Gaudette cares, as long as he has a shirt with the big club....

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

I think we all are hoping for good things for Gaudette, in fact I'm looking forward to seeing him with Baertschi and Jake. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Can someone dig in to if Wayne Gretzky ever did time in Sweden (Ånge) as a mailman during the late 90`s....?!

Hey Wayne remember that summer party in 1997, you met this nice blond girl, you said she was a real good sport, ….well....

Edited by TheGuardian_
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Can someone dig in to if Wayne Gretzky ever did time in Sweden (Ånge) as a mailman during the late 90`s....?!

Mrs Pettersson is a saint >:(

• Haha 2

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:34 AM, hateleafs said:

Let’s send Bo Horvat to the allstar weekend. 

He’s getting better year by year.  For some reason he’s getting ignored in place of boeser. 

Horvat has bin playing a defensive role as all our centers were out and still put up points. 

He's having a career year, leads the team in all kinds of ways.  Good choice.

How about Edler?  I'm normally a bit of a hater, but he's having a great year, recovered from an injury already, and he hasn't been to the event in years.

1 hour ago, nuck-lifer said:

or 99 , as no ones tried that # before.:)

Quickie trivia question........there was an all star game with 2x #99. The player, not named Gretzky, had seniority ( ......but let Gretzky wear #99 )......who was that ?

PP units in morning skate (same as yesterday):

PP1: Boeser, Horvat, Goldobin, Baertschi, Edler

PP2: Granlund, Virtanen, Gaudette, Eriksson, Hutton

23 hours ago, mll said:
Pettersson can't come back quickly enough.  Hopefully these lines don't stick beyond a few shifts.

While I love seeing him play.. knee injuries are not to be taken lightly. I hope he rests up fully and doesn't come back too quickly.

Its good for the team to be tested without him too imo

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

PP units in morning skate (same as yesterday):

PP1: Boeser, Horvat, Goldobin, Baertschi, Edler

PP2: Granlund, Virtanen, Gaudette, Eriksson, Hutton

If we could subtract Goldobin, Granlund, Eriksson, and Hutton, while adding Burakovsky, Dahlen, Hughes, and EP40. I think we could make the playoffs next year. 

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

“We’re excited to be home. These road trips have been tough, but they’re behind us now and we have a nice opportunity here at home. We’re after points and as many as we can get.” - Hutton

• Like 1

“We had some hard practices to work on the little things this week. Now it’s a matter of scoring some goals, getting pucks and bodies to the net and getting some greasy goals.” - Boeser

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Bure_Pavel said:

If we could subtract Goldobin, Granlund, Eriksson, and Hutton, while adding Burakovsky, Dahlen, Hughes, and EP40. I think we could make the playoffs next year. 

Why not give Boucher the chance?