Sign in to follow this  
xereau

[GDT] Yotes @ Nucks 7pm Jan 10 2019

Rate this topic

League didn’t want to reward Green for embarrassing them so they simply say no interference 

such a joke 

• Hydration 2

5 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Haven’t visited the forums for quite some time but our boys are putting in a good performance so far. Sucks Petey is hurt but he’s starting to regain game shape. Missed you guys btw

Hey, welcome back , hope you brought some good luck with you ;) 

11 shots through 30 minutes for a team that's been shutout in 3 of the last 4 games is the bigger story. This team is just hilariously lost without EP40.

Might as well get rid of the deliverate kicking motion rule if you're going to let that count. What a god damn joke. 

Why am i watching them play the coyotes they are one of the teams i hate watching.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Maybe we'll kick one in eh

reminds me of when calgary and us played when the flamers won the cup two goals called off cause of kicks and they get the next one which was kicked in and they go on to win the cup cause thier coach told everyone to jump on the ice, what a joke same as this one bahhhhhhhhhhh

• Hydration 1

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

Green's challenge wasn't for kicking.

Nope. I think he challenged for goalie interference, which was weak. Should have asked to review for kicking it in.

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Looks like we'll have to beat the Coyotes and refs tonight

I think you can say that we gotta face one team and the refs on half the nights, but seriously, if that isn't a kick, and the one earlier that was called against the Canucks wasn't a kick...I have no &^@#ing idea what a kicking motion is.

• Upvote 1

If a ref takes a puck to the face or balls tonight, I'll consider that a win. I'll be ecstatic if a Zamboni goes all Maximum Overdrive and takes out every official. 

• Haha 1

Green challenged for goalie Interference hoping they would see the kick and do the honourable thing.  He should know better.

Just now, Violator said:

Why am i watching them play the coyotes they are one of the teams i hate watching.

as bad as Minnesota used to be to watch.  always a snore.

• Upvote 1

So, yeah, just checked the score since I can't see the game. Really, 2-1 Yotes? Feels like 2015 all over again. #weak

Just now, 1-d said:

Nope. I think he challenged for goalie interference, which was weak. Should have asked to review for kicking it in.

That's what I thought.  He had a better chance at getting it overturned for kicking.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Welcome back.

Thanks! How was everyone while I was gone? Was everyone continuing their usual cursing of our team? :P The team has a shot of making the playoffs if Petey just stays healthy.