-Vintage Canuck-

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 10, 2019

Rate this topic

11 minutes ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

This. 100%

will that affect us long term down the road with contracts though, thats the question.

Edited by TNucks1

3 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

will that affect us long term down the road with contracts though, thats the question.

I don’t think so. We have enough cap space to play around with and future expiring contracts to free up space when it is time to re-sign our ELCs. 

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

POSTGAME | Travis Green

Here is the answer to Canuks problems. This man looks depressed. How can he inspire and lead a NHL-team?! 

There is a lot of people talking about players in/players out. Most people want whole team to leave except EP and a couple of guys. When theres such big issues on so many players, that dont get up to their level, well then its time to look on an organisational level. 

Whats the big picture with Canuks playing hockey? Can we see a clear strong structure?! Does every player have 100 % idea of what to to on the ice? 

Stars dont build great teams. Theres no need for more players in or out. The coach need to get full potential out of the players he have. Make an idea grow, make the team believe. 

With EP on the ice everything seems possible for this team. Thats only mental. This team needs something to believe in, but EP cant be the one to lay everything on, get a new coach and build new confidence into the team!

• Confused 5
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Here is the answer to Canuks problems. This man looks depressed. How can he inspire and lead a NHL-team?! 

There is a lot of people talking about players in/players out. Most people want whole team to leave except EP and a couple of guys. When theres such big issues on so many players, that dont get up to their level, well then its time to look on an organisational level. 

Whats the big picture with Canuks playing hockey? Can we see a clear strong structure?! Does every player have 100 % idea of what to to on the ice? 

Stars dont build great teams. Theres no need for more players in or out. The coach need to get full potential out of the players he have. Make an idea grow, make the team believe. 

With EP on the ice everything seems possible for this team. Thats only mental. This team needs something to believe in, but EP cant be the one to lay everything on, get a new coach and build new confidence into the team!

Sure bud.  And your qualifications to judge an NHL coach are???   Yeah...I thought so...you have none.  ::D

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Sure bud.  And your qualifications to judge an NHL coach are???   Yeah...I thought so...you have none.  ::D

he knows federov

so there is that :P

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Dont need qualifications. Just look at the results. Also ask yourself if that man looks inspirational by any means?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nuke said:

Dont need qualifications. Just look at the results. Also ask yourself if that man looks inspirational by any means?

they played great in decemeber two shut outs and an OT loss, he deserves to be fired, alrighty then.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

he knows federov

so there is that :P

is this his Alt account? :o

9 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

they played great in decemeber two shut outs and an OT loss, he deserves to be fired, alrighty then.

´Thats the EP effect I told you about. Look into the games BC/AD EP. Looks crappy. He has 50 wins on 128 games overall. Without EP that record is even worse. 

Edited by Nuke
wrong facts
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nuke said:

´Thats the EP effect I told you about. Look into the games BC/AD EP. Looks crappy. He has 31 wins on 82 games overall. Without EP that record is even worse. 

:bored:

2 minutes ago, Nuke said:

´Thats the EP effect I told you about. Look into the games BC/AD EP. Looks crappy. He has 31 wins on 82 games overall. Without EP that record is even worse. 

we probably would of won if the refs didnt count that kick in goal, so we did fine tonight, first period was garbage and the 2nd wasnt bad, 3rd was decent.

Edited by TNucks1

Just now, TNucks1 said:

we probably would of won if the refs didnt count that kick in goal, so we did fine tonight, first period was garbage and the 2nd wasnt bad, 3rd was decent.

Yeah, but look at the team they met. Probably the crappiest team in the NHL. Should be an easy win with at least a couple of goals. 

I just mean, why complain on all the playsers when theres a head coach that can get the potentail out of them? 

He made it to 7th place last year and missed playoffs, can he make it to 6th this year...?

i think travis has been fine and the players need to step up when EP's been out, if you look at the MTL/TOR games they didnt exactly play lights out with Offense and our D's been bad too, its up too them too do it and travis green made them do great in december, if you look at EDM they had a healthy McDavid all year pretty much with a coach and a new one they still did $&!#ty, its generally up too the players and team coming together.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Qwags said:

Maybe don't put Granny out there for 3 on 3.

It's almost like our franchise is behind in understanding the 3 on 3. Probably want your fastest guys out there. I dunno, maybe I am dumb.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, J-23 said:

Granlund was awful in 3 on 3

Unfortunately he has been as bad in 4-4 and 5-5 

Guys who need to be shipped out:

-MDZ

-Pouliot

-Sutter

-Granny

--Guddy

Addition by subtraction 

Edited by canuck2288