The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Time to get even with Matheson?

Nuke

20 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

I'd rather we just win the game at this point. Hard to go for retribution 3 months later when the dust has settled.

NO problem. This is as its always has been in this league. Touch untouchable players and you have to eat it the next game the teams clash. 

Make a statement, or our Alien will get smashed back to Pluto in the playoffs. 

League already suspended him two games. They actually did the right thing for once and fans still want blood... :picard:

By all means I'd hope the Canucks would play FLA in general, and in particular Matheson, good and hard. (I mean you want them to play that way every night but Sunday, maybe a little 'extra').  But they're still fighting for a playoff spot in meaningful games, they're not going to go around chasing guys.

It's silly. It's not the 1990's.

36 minutes ago, buddhahoodlum said:

As others have stated, time to move on. he served his time and apparently even reached out to EP to apologize. If they take anymore liberties with our players then yes I expect and demand blood.

And if they dont demand blood now, maybe next time is too late. EP out with cuncussion for rest of season... 

You dont want to make these concussions a trend in a young stars hockey career. 

Archived