The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Flyers trade Jordan Weal to Coyotes for Jacob Graves, 6th-round pick

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Trade] Flyers trade Jordan Weal to Coyotes for 6th-round pick
4 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

No! We need to accumulate the 6th round picks.

In all seriousness, I remember Jordan Weak from Comets Calder Cup Final. He was good at that level.

Pavel Bure was drafted with a 6th round pick. ( granted there was questionable things done in that selection but hey it ain’t cheating if you don’t caught :P).

Matt Cooke was the 2nd best guy we drafted with a 6th round pick.  Other notable 6th rounders include “I got injured picking up a sofa cracker” Sopel, Lowry, Valk, and a bunch of even lesser guys like Bannerman.  Course this is after almost five decades of drafts.

3 hours ago, Lafayettecrossbar said:

Is Jacob the son of Adam?

No i just googled it.... turns out that was Cane and Able.

Jacob is the son of Isaac and Rebecca the grandson of Abraham, Sarah and Bethuel the nephew of Ishmael, and the younger twin brother of Esau.

:bigblush:

1101978055_univ_lsr_lg.jpg

6 minutes ago, coryberg said:

No i just googled it.... turns out that was Cane and Able.

Jacob is the son of Isaac and Rebecca the grandson of Abraham, Sarah and Bethuel the nephew of Ishmael, and the younger twin brother of Esau.

:bigblush:

1101978055_univ_lsr_lg.jpg

Hmmmm......Adam looks a bit like some Toronto metro wanker ! Love Eve's perm and makeup and what is the significance of that little beaver ?

Archived