The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Oilers @ Canucks 7pm Jan 16 2019

xereau

12 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"Pettersson will be out tonight. Watched his skate briefly but not too much. I hope he's in Friday but it's day-to-day right now. It's not up to me. It's up to him and the training staff. When he's ready to go he'll be in. He's a competitive kid that wants to play. It's a good sign he skated hard today. I like that Petey has the confidence in himself to be strong and pushback on the ice a little when he thinks he can. He's a smart guy, I don't need to tell him when to push on a guy, when not to. He's going to do fine figuring it out on his own." - Green on Pettersson

Green was facing North praying for good news!

1 minute ago, HockeyHarry said:

Team 1040 asked question

“who was the last defenceman playing for the Canucks to get booed by Canuck fans every time they touched the puck”

answer Matthieu Schneider

That sucks. Here I thought that Canucks fans had never stooped to the low that Toronto and Edmonton fans had....

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

That sucks. Here I thought that Canucks fans had never stooped to the low that Toronto and Edmonton fans had....

Well Schneider was a leaf, before joining the Canucks,...so it might of been that at the time and also his bad playing as a Canuck.

EP sitting out is for the best. Would rather have him back when he feels 100% ready to come back. Also gives us an additional opportunity to see what we have without him. It was nice to get some pucks past Luongo last game, and it would be be comforting to know if they can generate continuous offense further down the line-up.

Hoping for a #shotgunjake tonight!

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

PREGAME | Elias Pettersson

At the 0:50 mark... He was just about to use the death stare to the question 'Do you hope to play the next game".... :lol:

What a stupid question... 

And at the end he shows, that he is getting fed up with the nonsense questions... No wonder they are baiting him to get a storyline to run with... piss poor performance towards a 20 year old rookie from another country.... Way to go Elias for telling them off...

29 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Is Elias playing tonight or not? 

28 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

No.

Awe, hope to see him back soon. Miss the excitement!

Can we get a pre-game interview of Shotgun Jake actually shotgunning something then? Is it too much to ask? I mean, Gatorade would work too... ::D

2 hours ago, apollo said:

Agreed. We'll be the only dynasty of the 2020s and the most iconic team of all time. 

Pettersson and Hughes will lead us to 3 Lord Stanley's in the coming decade.  We have two generational talents.  We friggin' win!!!  

Archived