The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sabres @ Canucks Friday 7pm - Jan 18 2019 -

xereau

SabresVSCanucksMain.thumb.png.20869a72ea9c1a5a0efbc1cd02c9fc6d.png

Sabres@Canucks.png.dd20037b784d796cab41ff67e83d4fac.png

SabersRoster.thumb.png.8b26c51157cbea3e9694ee8a08a1bafb.png @ NucksRoster.thumb.png.d190ec0dccd6adaaa0a6593e8b13093f.png

Last time...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome, Tanner Kero

tanner-kero-of-the-utica-comets-skates-i 

Canucks' concern about Bo Horvat prompts call up of Tanner Kero

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/canucks-concern-about-bo-horvat-prompts-call-up-of-tanner-kero

Speaking of... Damn we wrecked this poor kid.

gw10kb9i2ja21.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Think we'll see this soon?

49296899_524657348045942_149927832760427

Will he, or won't he?

EPRidesAgain.png.82e33f65cabc3836e90993dfc9384093.png

NOPE

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jake's not crushing it...

ShotGunFlaccid.png.783dff8b92696bd55ec64c661e5035ab.png

tenor.gif?itemid=7482308

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DxAnWPLWoAAbOO4.jpg

LQlOJzjv?format=jpg&name=600x314

tenor.gif?itemid=4572636

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DxH8mkdV4AICLW1.jpg

CZQuDFbUEAAJtZU.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=10886666tenor.gif?itemid=4093106tenor.gif?itemid=12172688

___________________________________________________________________________________________

DxJPV2dWsAIreFK.jpg

canucks2.jpg?itok=4TJpNDWo

3 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Center this so it's under the crest.  It will look funnier and people will get a kick out of it that way.  :lol:

You're right ( for once lol ) I gotta figure that out, good luck Friday night.

Leaving the building alive :)

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

I'm 3,000 miles away from Rogers.  I'll be fine.  ;)

Your team is no longer (I think) in that funk where they lost all those games.  The Canucks will need fabulous goaltending to beat the Sabres.  Sabres could easily get 40 plus shots.  I’ve been watching you guys on my iPad, and your team is stacked with really good  (young) players.  Marky needs to stand on his head.

Plus, even if you were here, and at the game, you should feel completely safe cheering wildly for your team.  I want us to beat you guys, but (seriously) it’s just a friggin’ hockey game.  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Your team is no longer (I think) in that funk where they lost all those games.  The Canucks will need fabulous goaltending to beat the Sabres.  Sabres could easily get 40 plus shots.  I’ve been watching you guys on my iPad, and your team is stacked with really good  (young) players.  Marky needs to stand on his head.

Plus, even if you were here, and at the game, you should feel completely safe cheering wildly for your team.  I want us to beat you guys, but (seriously) it’s just a friggin’ hockey game.  

The Canucks are going to miss EP40's firepower in this game for sure.  If Green can shut down the Eichel line, and Hutton is still in a funk, it could be a long night for the Sabres.

Some day I'll visit Rogers.  Not any time soon though.  The last cross-country flight that I was on gave me the gift of a blood clot in my leg.

1 minute ago, aliboy said:

Even though Buffalo will be a tough opponent and we'll still be missing EP40, I hope we start to get on another role come Friday!

Technically the Canucks still are.  They got a loser point last game so it still counts towards a point streak if they keep their play up.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

The Canucks are going to miss EP40's firepower in this game for sure.  If Green can shut down the Eichel line, and Hutton is still in a funk, it could be a long night for the Sabres.

Some day I'll visit Rogers.  Not any time soon though.  The last cross-country flight that I was on gave me the gift of a blood clot in my leg.

We need those Star Trek transporters.  

At the risk of being hammered with even more confused faces, it exceedingly difficult to get excited for these games while Pettersson's timeline for a return grows ever longer. And now with Horvat potentially being injured as well and both Boeser and Virtanen struggling, that just makes it that much worse. 

It's frustrating.

10 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Technically the Canucks still are.  They got a loser point last game so it still counts towards a point streak if they keep their play up.

In our last 5 games we have 1 regulation win, not a role.

13 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

At the risk of being hammered with even more confused faces, it exceedingly difficult to get excited for these games while Pettersson's timeline for a return grows ever longer. And now with Horvat potentially being injured as well and both Boeser and Virtanen struggling, that just makes it that much worse. 

It's frustrating.

I'm thinking we're due for a break-out game (touch wood).

Archived