The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sabres @ Canucks Friday 7pm - Jan 18 2019 -

xereau

15 minutes ago, RJ Fletcher said:

With no Pettersson what’s the point in living, let alone watching?

I'm sending you a hug, sounds like you could use one.

I've lost two friends to suicide over the years and they both pretended to joke about it beforehand.

We are all Canucks. I've got love for every last one of you &^@#ers on this board. So RJ, if you need to talk you can msg me and I'll be happy to listen / read. I can guarantee there is a point beyond hockey.

27 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

Not sure what to expect from this game as I haven't seen the Sabres in awhile

Hope Bo is good to go

Go Canucks Go

They went on a massive tear after coming back on us and winning OT, is what they have done.  Cooled some recently, but they are explosive.

12 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'm sending you a hug, sounds like you could use one.

I've lost two friends to suicide over the years and they both pretended to joke about it beforehand.

We are all Canucks. I've got love for every last one of you &^@#ers on this board. So RJ, if you need to talk you can msg me and I'll be happy to listen / read. I can guarantee there is a point beyond hockey.

Thanks, that’s really nice. I’m just being melodramatic but I probably shouldn’t joke about it because I too lost a friend to that, just a couple months ago. Let’s be honest, Lil Petey just makes everyone’s life better! I mean, other than goalies/other gms. 

2 minutes ago, RJ Fletcher said:

Thanks, that’s really nice. I’m just being melodramatic but I probably shouldn’t joke about it because I too lost a friend to that, just a couple months ago. Let’s be honest, Lil Petey just makes everyone’s life better! I mean, other than goalies/other gms. 

Alright.. I'm a little sensitive to "what's the point in living" talk.

Cheers bud.

But honestly, I'm all ears (eyes). I give a &^@# about my fellow man. Some call it a weakness, but they're the pussies.

I love the Canucks but it just isn’t the same when EP is out. Team is not nearly as exciting nor competitive. I watch the games but I don’t look forward to them when the stars are missing. 

We we need to start protecting our guys. How many games have we lost due to cheap shots this year? 

I hope Aquaman realizes the fans won’t want to come to games that don’t feature our stars so he better ante up and bring in a Ferland type and Green has to stop being Ghandi when crap happens and release the fury it the same thing will happen again and again. Time and time again the league and the refs have shown that they are incompetent in protecting the young stars of the NHL 

next time let’s not put ourselves in a “let’s even it up next time we face them”. Instant retribution is the only deterrent.

we could have been racking up points if EP had been in the lineup and actually be holding a playoff position instead we are scraping by at 500 when we should be gaining ground st home against weak teams 

so frustrating 

Archived