The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sabres @ Canucks Friday 7pm - Jan 18 2019 -

xereau

26 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

At the risk of being hammered with even more confused faces, it exceedingly difficult to get excited for these games while Pettersson's timeline for a return grows ever longer. And now with Horvat potentially being injured as well and both Boeser and Virtanen struggling, that just makes it that much worse. 

It's frustrating.

It's pro sports.   You will enjoy the ups so much more having gone through the downs!   :)

2 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

It's pro sports.   You will enjoy the ups so much more having gone through the downs!   :)

I suppose. It's just, I had myself convinced that once Petey came back everything would turn around. Boeser would have his center back and would be back to his 40 goal/ppg pace, offensive pressure would be taken off Horvat and he would start flourishing again. 

It's so weird. We're like 95% healthy, and yet we're missing so much.

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I suppose. It's just, I had myself convinced that once Petey came back everything would turn around. Boeser would have his center back and would be back to his 40 goal/ppg pace, offensive pressure would be taken off Horvat and he would start flourishing again. 

It's so weird. We're like 95% healthy, and yet we're missing so much.

Give these kids at least a season or two with each other.   Remember ep40 is barely 40 games into his career and BB not year a full 1.5 seasons.   Even Horvat is a kid still.    This year will be one of the hardest to watch as there is soooo much potential but they are also learning the game and mistakes, injuries etc. will get in the way.   Hang in there, the future continues to look exceedingly bright!   

Just now, Rob_Zepp said:

Give these kids at least a season or two with each other.   Remember ep40 is barely 40 games into his career and BB not year a full 1.5 seasons.   Even Horvat is a kid still.    This year will be one of the hardest to watch as there is soooo much potential but they are also learning the game and mistakes, injuries etc. will get in the way.   Hang in there, the future continues to look exceedingly bright!   

I know, and the addition of someone like Hughes will help immensely as well. 

But damnit WE NEED OUR PETEY BACK!!!

1 minute ago, Rob_Zepp said:

And Lord Quinn will soon be here too.  

wow more then 24 hours from game time

and the bantering has already begun

i think we all need to wish SabreFan1 strength

so he is enable to endure this marathon that appears be just starting

but really, we need an actual pic of him

if that orca meme is gonna to be truly memorable :P

Archived