The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sabres @ Canucks Friday 7pm - Jan 18 2019 -

xereau

6 minutes ago, Jam126 said:

Our defense is so bad.

Other than a bit of scrambly moments I thought our d has been very efficient and clearing and moving the puck up this ice.

I think you're forgetting what bad actually is. Think back to last season, that was bad.

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

If Berglund's struggles stem from mental health, he probably shouldn't have to walk away from his contract.....

What is the NHL's policy - not the lip service - but the action - when it's players suffer from mental illness?

I don't know any of the details of Berglund's situation, but if Pronger was allowed to pussyfoot around the end of his contract the Berglund should probably be afforded the same luxury.  

10 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Did ya ever think he'd put up nearly a point per game this season?!

This season? No. Not after his really slow start. It's nice to see that he's playing to his strengths and letting his true colors show. He's an incredible hockey player and I believe this is just the tip of the iceberg.

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I still say Virt will traded away at some point over the next 6 months.   He can't seem to get any traction on regular basis.  Like watching a yoyo.

had a similar conversation with someone at work today. If the management and owner want to make a push for the playoffs this year he is the best chip (they they would consider trading) they have. It would take a great offer to move him, but I could see it happening. Hope not - I still have confidence that he will take it up to another level....

3 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Did some searching....  it was a modern day record at the time ;)

Was just the 2nd round though and not the ECF that I thought.  I was stuck at a bus station in Nanimo and saw the entire game at the bar...

Lol. Im sure the beer at bar made it watchable.

I used to love that jersey team. They were physical skilled and played like one single living breathing organism. 

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Other than a bit of scrambly moments I thought our d has been very efficient and clearing and moving the puck up this ice.

I think you're forgetting what bad actually is. Think back to last season, that was bad.

Are you taking about the Canucks D ??????? Really !

2 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I don't know any of the details of Berglund's situation, but if Pronger was allowed to pussyfoot around the end of his contract the Berglund should probably be afforded the same luxury. 

You all realize Berglund agreed to terminate it also, right?

Archived