The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sabres @ Canucks Friday 7pm - Jan 18 2019 -

xereau

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

How long do minor mcl sprains take to heal?  2 to 4 weeks?  

Two to four months...or however it takes to get even with this 

1 hour ago, 'NucK™ said:

mike-matheson-hearing-pettersson.jpg.271b7af0e6116970aa9b2d392f90305f.jpg

Cross one off the list.  I was at the game and I wanted so hard for Hutton or someone to glove punch the smug smile off his face so bad.   Sure he said all the right things after, doesn’t mean he actually meant it.

4 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

No clue.  I'm just being impatient.  The games are a million times more entertaining with Elias in the lineup.

Absolutely.  He's a superstar.  Quinn Hughes is coming soon too.  He's going to be great fun to watch.  Can you just see Ellias and Quinn in 3 on 3 OT?  Wow!

I try and go to one or two games each year, mostly to see players I don't get to see and really should, other than McDavid. 

I've seen Crosby and Ovi three and two times respectively for example, and Its fun that Buffalo is in the top 5 I want to see live now. See lose live of course. 

1 hour ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Then the first person always quotes the whole thing to write a 3 word comment.. 

exactly right

I like a good, creative gdt, but all the ad neauseum twitter quotes, memes etc etc etc etc.  I would bet the vast majority of the people just scroll right by

22 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Two to four months...or however it takes to get even with this 

Cross one off the list.  I was at the game and I wanted so hard for Hutton or someone to glove punch the smug smile off his face so bad.   Sure he said all the right things after, doesn’t mean he actually meant it.

The fact that the whole league has taken note of how much of a p***y Matheson is, it's a W in my books!

Archived