The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Buffalo Sabres at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 18, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

It is not a secret I do not like how Pouliot plays hockey.

However, that move of his tonight was outstanding. He created that play and was totally responsible for that goal. Awesome play. 

If only he could continue doing that. Also, he did not have any huge brain farts today by giving up the puck in a prime scoring location against his own goalie. 

Very good game by Pouliot.

The Thatch has arrived!

And it’s looking like The Bo is getting his mojo back! That was a sweet pass to The Brock.

I wish Green put The Jake on against Skinner after the little dust up, The Jake was p!ssed! Ad Skinner to the list of lil POS.

Leivo, good game, keep him with The Pete when he returns??? I think so.

Tip of hat to Pouliott, good game bruh, keep it up. I’m a fan of Grubranson and the heavy game he can bring, but man these fast teams burn him. 

This Buffalo team is gonna be good, we should not under estimate them next time.

Im on vacation in Ixtapa, and the hotel wifi is scetchy, it would cut out or pixel-ate just before every Canuck goal!  Arrhgggg!!! Had to watch the goals after the game to appreciate them better.

Go Canucks Go!!!! I believe!!

I can see TG opinion. The Sabres  goaltending was just awful enough to overcome our dreadful defensive play, with and without the puck. Handing the puck back to them in our own zone was epidemic. Seems like we need Petey back quick for his defensive work as well as his offense.

1 minute ago, Kanukfanatic said:

It is not a secret I do not like how Pouliot plays hockey.

However, that move of his tonight was outstanding. He created that play and was totally responsible for that goal. Awesome play. 

If only he could continue doing that. Also, he did not have any huge brain farts today by giving up the puck in a prime scoring location against his own goalie. 

Very good game by Pouliot.

The trade deadline has its pressure. 

Just now, Canucks Curse said:

sign stone to whatever money he wants (6.7) karlsson (11) , trade Sutter for 1st and 4th, tanev for a 1st, waive ericksson

Virtanen Petey Boeser

Beartschi Horvat stone

Ruosel Gaudette Granlund

Motte Beagle Leivo

Edler Karlsson

hutton stetcher

hughes Guddy

demko/marky

Puleez,this is not the time... 

Archived