[Mafia] Zodiac III: Hog Wild

Master Radishes

ZODIAC III: HOG WILD

image.png.0017a22673121c6e8fb0ee8f0a05e9ff.png

This little piggy played rough

This little piggy wanted a thrill

This little piggy had enough

This little piggy would kill

It's the Year of the Pig, but they aren't planning to wait another twelve years to rule the world again. This time, they'll do what it takes to make sure they stay on top forever. They're going whole hog. Even if they have to ham it up, they're putting lip-stick on and casting their pearls. Get ready to believe they can fly. The TP are going to need someone to save their bacon.

Welcome to Zodiac III: Hog Wild

This is a 'role madness' game. Everyone will be assigned one of the roles outlined below. There will be 0-3 of each role, plus several Pigs (Mafia). Exact numbers will not be revealed. Please read the role descriptions carefully. If you have any questions, just ask me. 

Standard Rules

http://cdcmafia.wikia.com/wiki/CDC_Mafia_Rulebook#CDC_Mafia_Rulebook

Roles

TBD

Order of Precedence

TBD

Other notes

Deadlines: Sun-Thu, 10:30pm PST; Fri-Sat, 12:00am PST. (This is due to time zone differences - your Fri/Sat nights are my weekend mornings, and I ain't waking up early for you. I might, alternatively, ask for a temporary co-host.)

Also note: first couple deadlines will be complicated af. Imma do my best not to mess it up. But please be forgiving if I do.

Inactivity: Not allowed. Standard vote-or-die per two rounds. Also new standard five-posts-per-round-or-die.

PM communication: Allowed.

Third-Party Roles: None.

Rep farming: Actively encouraged.

Five posts per round or die?

But what if somebody isn't active or out on an airplane with no Wi-Fi.

I get the point of it but a little too powerful to the influence of the game imo. Unless rounds are like 2 days each.

Still in tho :)

6 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I get the point of it but a little too powerful to the influence of the game imo. Unless rounds are like 2 days each.

I should clarify.

Same basis as the voting rule - if you fail to meet the standard you have one round to turn it around or else face GK. So if you fail to post enough in R1, you have until end of R2 to get your five posts (and, presumably, a vote) in or else be GKed.

Exceptions made if host is warned about upcoming inactivity (e.g. airplane with no WiFi, etc).

We'll try it and see how it goes.

31 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Honestly, if someone can't guarantee daily activity then they shouldn't sign up. Obviously emergencies are an exception.

3 hours ago, Zfetch said:

That's a long flight if it lasts an entire round, no?

Archived