Sign in to follow this  
Master Radishes

[Mafia] Zodiac III: Hog Wild

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Indecent exposure? I know a great lawyer.

I know a great photographer.

 

 

Sounds like a win-win situation to me

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/22/2019 at 4:03 AM, Master Radishes said:

Update: this continued, and basically everything in my life went wrong at once for about six weeks. The universe decided to mess with me it seemed. :(

 

But now things have turned around again. I will, hopefully, make my glorious return to mafia in a few weeks' time. 

Through every night there's a brighter day ♡♡♡xoxo♡♡♡

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/22/2019 at 4:03 AM, Master Radishes said:

Update: this continued, and basically everything in my life went wrong at once for about six weeks. The universe decided to mess with me it seemed. :(

 

But now things have turned around again. I will, hopefully, make my glorious return to mafia in a few weeks' time. 

What is the world coming to when Master Radishes, my good friend of many years, comes on here and reports of having immigration issues in a country he's been entirely well to since he's lived there and wherein he has undertaken the noble work of schoolteaching the young lads?

 

Dothese people not realize the esteemed mafia legend MR is? Whom can I write an angry email to? This is an outrage, and we, as a community, need to do something in support of our valued member.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Through every night there's a brighter day ♡♡♡xoxo♡♡♡

In London the days are just constantly grey and dreary.

 

(Weather-wise, I mean; I'm not being that angsty. :P)

 

1 hour ago, 112 said:

Dothese people not realize the esteemed mafia legend MR is? Whom can I write an angry email to? This is an outrage, and we, as a community, need to do something in support of our valued member.

I think the UK government has a few other things on their mind right now. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/23/2019 at 10:06 AM, Zfetch said:

Through every night there's a brighter day ♡♡♡xoxo♡♡♡

The night is darkest before the dawn

- Michael Scott

 

Anywho, hope things get better for you soon MR. 

Share this post


Link to post

I check this thread like every day hoping that a game will magically start. 

 

I just wanna go back and re-live the glory days. 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I check this thread like every day hoping that a game will magically start. 

 

I just wanna go back and re-live the glory days. 

 

 

 

 

 

Wanna borrow my TARDIS?

 

I don't use it much anymore, it just sits in the corner of my garage collecting dust, along with my backwards running clock, my time-turner necklace, my Delorean, and my Ghost of Chtistmas Past

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Wanna borrow my TARDIS?

 

I don't use it much anymore, it just sits in the corner of my garage collecting dust, along with my backwards running clock, my time-turner necklace, my Delorean, and my Ghost of Chtistmas Past

wait a second…

 

you're not TL

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, 112 said:

wait a second…

 

you're not TL

I'm not a time lord, more of a time dabbler

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/27/2019 at 9:53 PM, Kryten said:

:ph34r:

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.