The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Zodiac III: Hog Wild

Master Radishes

We should play mafia in real life.

I know it has been suggested but I'm not talking just we all get a room and talk.
Im saying we all scatter across the town and kill each other. Last few remaining obviously have their lives spared and a winning faction is crowned.

Of course there would have to be some sort of restrictions, like only one kill a night or like getting good substitutes ready for certain roles in case the town vig gets arrested by Surrey RCMP or in case the KP overdoses. Things like that.

We could charge tickets to bystanding townspeople to come watch each lynch and make it a profitable game.
I call dibs on hosting

5 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I know it has been suggested but I'm not talking just we all get a room and talk.
Im saying we all scatter across the town and kill each other. Last few remaining obviously have their lives spared and a winning faction is crowned.

Of course there would have to be some sort of restrictions, like only one kill a night or like getting good substitutes ready for certain roles in case the town vig gets arrested by Surrey RCMP or in case the KP overdoses. Things like that.

We could charge tickets to bystanding townspeople to come watch each lynch and make it a profitable game.
I call dibs on hosting

Sounds fun, but isn't mafia dead enough without us killing each other?

I think it would make an epic finale game though and we'd probably make the news to boot

8 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

@Doubt Tea@thejazz97@g_bassi13@otherwise@milk and honey@DarthMelvin@J-23@JAY JAY

Come and play.

More desperate tags to follow.

no I am not playing.

won't be for a while as stated before.

Gonna go spend more time with Jesus and spend more time loving, serving. others instead of being the worst mafia player here.

I really just want more of Jesus.

9 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I call dibs on hosting

Okay, this is epic.

10 hours ago, milk and honey said:

no I am not playing.

won't be for a while as stated before.

Gonna go spend more time with Jesus and spend more time loving, serving. others instead of being the worst mafia player here.

I really just want more of Jesus.

I talked to Jesus, he has no more left to give you. He is going back to Mexico. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Archived