The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Hawks Thursday Feb 7 2019 5:30pm PST

xereau

7 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Tired of tha drop pass power play. We need a player who can puck handle into the zone...

We have a player. This is one of my many complaints about how stupid this PP is. Pettersson is easily the most skilled player, and is capable of carrying the puck into the zone. He does it all the time in 5 on 5 situations. Yet, every single PP. Hutton/Edler > Boeser > Bo > to Leivo/Baertschi/Goldobin. It's the same thing every time when they try to gain the zone. Only the odd occasion where Boeser or Bo skate it in. They literally rely on everybody but EP to gain the zone. It's maddening. It makes no sense at all. It's insane. 

Just now, J-23 said:

I see more physical play from Biega than Gudbranson tbh

Gudbranson is reinventing himself as a soft 6'5 liability on defence. 

I dont remember a hit he threw this year other than the home opener on Dube. 

JB paid for a physical defenceman. give us a refund!

2 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

We have a player. This is one of my many complaints about how stupid this PP is. Pettersson is easily the most skilled player, and is capable of carrying the puck into the zone. He does it all the time in 5 on 5 situations. Yet, every single PP. Hutton/Edler > Boeser > Bo > to Leivo/Baertschi/Goldobin. It's the same thing every time when they try to gain the zone. Only the odd occasion where Boeser or Bo skate it in. They literally rely all everybody but EP to gain the zone. It's maddening. It makes no sense at all. It's insane. 

Ive seen Jake skate it in too

2 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

We have a player. This is one of my many complaints about how stupid this PP is. Pettersson is easily the most skilled player, and is capable of carrying the puck into the zone. He does it all the time in 5 on 5 situations. Yet, every single PP. Hutton/Edler > Boeser > Bo > to Leivo/Baertschi/Goldobin. It's the same thing every time when they try to gain the zone. Only the odd occasion where Boeser or Bo skate it in. They literally rely all everybody but EP to gain the zone. It's maddening. It makes no sense at all. It's insane. 

Daniel Sedin was also confused back in the day.

Image result for newell brown

Just now, Trebreh said:

Gudbranson is reinventing himself as a soft 6'5 liability on defence. 

I dont remember a hit he threw this year other than the home opener on Dube. 

JB paid for a physical defenceman. give us a refund!

I’m just waiting for Woo, just over PPG defencemen in WHL, also one of the youngest in the league. Plus he throws some monster hits, threw a crazy open ice hit the other day.

Archived