The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Hawks Thursday Feb 7 2019 5:30pm PST

xereau

3 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

She legit looks like my grandma

That's a valid reason to not be attracted to someone. 

I once got hit on by a girl who looked uncomfortably similar to my cousin. When I told her that we both laughed about it and that was the end of that. 

[people confused and crying in Alabama right now]

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Nothing.  Hughes will be good but he needs some development time, given what I saw from watching him in person.  He tries to do too much on his own and it's going to cost him unless he learns to pick his spots better.

Bet you a nickel he makes the canucks and is a rookie of the year candidate next year. 

Lets try this, 

A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL 

Archived