The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Hawks Thursday Feb 7 2019 5:30pm PST

xereau

Closing in on 40 shots....

I like Green, but I don't want to hear we got beat again by a hot goalie....we were stoned by Philly, stoned by the Caps, and now stoned by the Hawks....? 37 shots, but not a lot of grade A chances....
Or is it that the only people stoned more than the Canucks are the people sitting outside the Art Gallery

Just now, Green Building said:

Much of that improvement will come from getting more experience. His game against Sweden was probably his worsr and best. He's a smart kid; once he figures out [or is told] what he can and can't get away with in the NHL he'll be alright. Like any prospect there will probably be growing pains, it's just part of the process.

Yeah I saw him against both Finland the QF and against the Slovaks.  He'll figure it out but he's too raw to just throw into the NHL based on what I saw.  The AHL is never a bad place to put a young defenseman to get that experience.

refs are crap...one little thing the Canucks do that looks like it could be a penalty, they call...other team seems to get away with the little stuff the refs call the Canucks on...

...I'm probably bias...but man, it sure seems that way.

Archived