The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks | Feb. 07, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, kurtis said:

This road trip has been terrible! I guess it's better for the rebuild no ?

No, it's not. I don't understand how people can back a tank when we have a bunch of our future core already playing. I want this team to win and at least have an ounce of success, all losing does is drag down the confidence of this team and the young guys. But good for the rebuild right? So excited to fall down 3 spots in the draft lottery again and end up in the same situation next year.

Granlund was on the ice for another PK goal against, then on the ice for the next goal against 5v5.

Tanev had possession of the puck twice before Toews scored in OT and lost the puck by fumbling it....zero puck luck. Should put Stecher out there whenever they can in OT and Hutton (when #51 isn't out there).

Pouliot needs to be sat for a couple of games. His play has been unacceptable for months now. 

I don't think I can remember a defenseman in the last 10 years as bad as Pouliot.

10 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Does Sutherland still get his bribe money for an OT win?

The Canucks just weren't good enough. Blaming the refs doesn't fly tonight. 

Green's making some bad decisions lately, and his assistants aren't cutting it at all. 

In order for the team to take the next step, it's time to move on from some players, in order to surround the dynamic young talent that the team does have with complimentary players who won't slow them down. Benning's most defining off-season awaits. 

Archived