WalkWithElias40

[OFFICIAL GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames Feb 9th, 7pm HNIC

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, SingleThorn said:

How do you get the game when out of the country ? ( might be in that situation soon )......thanks.

Reddit nhl streams (as others have indicated) is the most solid streaming platform I have ever come across. I used to struggle my first 2 years abroad, and since I found this gem, streaming nucks game is enjoyable and not a hassle.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SingleThorn said:

How do you get the game when out of the country ? ( might be in that situation soon )......thanks.

I buy the NHL.com Canucks package, about $100 per year and get to watch every game either live or their DVR recording, always the Canucks broadcast team unless its a Canadian national game, then you get whoever Rogers assigns. I got a smart TV for Christmas and now watch the recorded games on my big screen when I get home from work at 8PM.

Hopeing our for atleast 1 point for pettersson so he beats the 48 points in 45 gp that mcdavid had. Great ammo for work as I unfortunately live in Edmonton 

Edited by Pettersson the goat
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Why does Pouliot get so much hate? He hasn't made a glaring mistake in a while. Every once in a while he does and then people $&!# on him for the next month.

• Confused 2

56 minutes ago, mll said:

I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that Baertchi's career is done, similar to what happened to Derek Dorsett. When you're dealing with serious brain injuries you don't exactly want to risk a few more  blows to the head making it even worse. Obviously I hope I'm wrong.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, canuckleheads fan said:

I buy the NHL.com Canucks package, about $100 per year and get to watch every game either live or their DVR recording, always the Canucks broadcast team unless its a Canadian national game, then you get whoever Rogers assigns. I got a smart TV for Christmas and now watch the recorded games on my big screen when I get home from work at 8PM.

Not too sure if this will work in Africa, but thanks, I'll look into it. ( I'm somewhat computer challenged ! :) )

3 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that Baertchi's career is done, similar to what happened to Derek Dorsett. When you're dealing with serious brain injuries you don't exactly want to risk a few more  blows to the head making it even worse. Obviously I hope I'm wrong.

I agree .......he's had what is it 6 ? concussions.   He won't be back this season and will prob make a decision in the off season IMO.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SingleThorn said:

Not too sure if this will work in Africa, but thanks, I'll look into it. ( I'm somewhat computer challenged ! :) )

If you have internet, it will be available anywhere. I'm in the US.

• Thanks 1

The fact that there wasn't even a call on the play that's led to Sven's difficulties is infuriating. 

My thoughts are with him...not fair.  He loves to play and was a huge momentum generator.  Hope he hurries up and heals so we can get him back at it.  Concussions are no joke...which is why I'm still worried about Edler. 

• Like 2
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, TU90 said:

Why does Pouliot get so much hate? He hasn't made a glaring mistake in a while. Every once in a while he does and then people $&!# on him for the next month.

Tanev had the awful giveaway the other game and someone went off on Pouliot ruining momentum, best part is Pouliot wasn't even on the ice. :lol:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

I am REALLY looking forward to this one.  Lately it's been radio at work, then rush home with the game on in the car and dash in to catch the last portion on TV. Before that...Shaw issues.   Grr.  Fragmented and stressful viewing at best.

I'm all set for a leisurely event here. 

Clobber the Lames.  GCG

Just what a Pats fan deserves.......

;) 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gnarcore said:

Just what a Pats fan deserves.......

;) 

Season's over and I'm back to being a full blown Canucks fan. irritating homer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Silky mitts said:

Would like to see mikey and breeze get a shot tonight 

I wouldn't throw DiPietro in with our D. I would like to see Breezy at some point.

Hopefully Bo can get the monkey off his back.

15 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Season's over and I'm back to being a full blown Canucks fan.

#neverforget 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, TU90 said:

Someone needs to be the escapegoat when we lose.

Slegr, Brown, Murzyn, Messier, The Sedins, Jovanovski, Malik, Sopel, Cloutier, Naslund, Raymond, Wellwood, Luongo, Sbisa,.......the list goes on. 

Edited by shiznak
  • Hydration 2