Sign in to follow this  
WalkWithElias40

[OFFICIAL GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames Feb 9th, 7pm HNIC

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

That’s right.  The new modern pansy sim pathetic generation that has zero fight capability like you are ruling the day. It’s shameful. We’re breeding an entire generation of wimps.   

Other day I went ballistic when various posters started slaggin' Mr Tanev(no regrets either!)..but I'm not interested in some generational-war, if this post is angling there.

Humanity has enough trouble..ain't no one got time fo'dat!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BlueDragon23 said:

Stop trolling. It’s embarrassing.

Take off your rose coloured glasses and call it how it is.  It’s embarrassing to represent the west in a biased reality. Get your heads out of your back sides 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

Other day I went ballistic when various posters started slaggin' Mr Tanev(no regrets either!)..but I'm not interested in some generational-war, if this post is angling there.

Humanity has enough trouble..ain't no one got time fo'dat!

Fo dat?  Grow up 

3 hours ago, coastal.view said:

it's a classic

nice to view it again

It's understandable...

:^)

GCG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

i disagree.. I was a competitive blackbelt for years and  a few of my nephews are taking up fighting....when I grew up there was no MMA, now this generation is full of scrappers...and they approach it in a casual sense. No fear.

Btw i also ran nightclubs  DT  Van for 15 years.... these young kids can swing, don't be mistaken. 

Respect. 

• Hydration 1

3 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Take off your rose coloured glasses and call it how it is.  It’s embarrassing to represent the west in a biased reality. Get your heads out of your back sides 

70 points is far from mediocrity. And if you say it is you are 

A. Trolling

or 

B. Clueless

pick your poison. 

• Upvote 1

Canucks have handled the flames this year. They have all been close games. Elias seems to have another gear for the flames or the game opens up a little!

5-3 Canucks

1 hour ago, Shaelon said:

only 2 pts back, but a win tonight is a must, to stay tied. STL plays NSH again tomorrow and i'm hoping that NSH is hungry enough for a win, so I hope STL loses tomorrow to cut the Games in hand back. MIN also plays tomorrow, and if they lose, that'll cut the gap down to 2 pts.

Saros always does well on Sunday games. I hope they can beat them in regulation. 

It's gonna be a very tight race... Blackhawks heated up too... 

I'm not overly confident that we'll squeeze through unless Jim does a shake up come TDL 

That being said, if any group is gonna go on a Cinderella run and win it all this year... It'll be our boys. 

It's good to be playing meaningful games this time of year. The excitement... The energy... This will do wonders for our guys development. 

We're playing a pretty good team tonight. I like our chances. 

RELEASE THE BULLDOG! 

2 hours ago, canuck2288 said:

Don’t forget this whole concussion episode for him was caused by a non called cheapshot that didn’t even warrant a review by DOPS

I wish that him and Andrew Alberts sue the NHL and bring to light this obvious bias against the Vancouver Canucks organization maybe the owner can bring charges against these pukes!

6 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Fo dat?  Grow up 

Guide me, & I'm sure to see the light. Seriously YCF? Can't remember posting exchanges with you..but if you don't got time for occasional sporting jocularity, pls toss me on your ignore list!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Guide me, & I'm sure to see the light. Seriously YCF? Can't remember posting exchanges with you..but if you don't got time for occasional sporting jocularity, pls toss me on your ignore list!

Huh?

The wind better not knock out the power tonight, already had a couple games messed up because of that :frantic: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

The wind better not knock out the power tonight, already had a couple games messed up because of that :frantic: 

Nice thing about the Okanagan is we have a wind storm once every 2 years.

• Hydration 1

3 hours ago, shiznak said:

Someone needs to be the escapegoat when we lose.

Slegr, Brown, Murzyn, Messier, The Sedins, Jovanovski, Malik, Sopel, Cloutier, Naslund, Raymond, Wellwood, Luongo, Sbisa,.......the list goes on. 

Strange part of all sports that I'll never fully understand.

• Hydration 2