The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | February (10-16) 2019

Is Kucherov the most underrated player in the NHL?

When you talk about elite players you often hear names like Crosby, McDavid, and Matthews, but you rarely hear the name Kucherov. Well Kucherov just put up back to back 4 point nights and now has 11 points in his last 3 games, while leading the NHL with 92 points in 58 games.  He's currently on pace to put up a point mark that hasn't been hit in 23 years with 130 points. It's also not like this year is an anomaly, in the last 3 years he's put up 277 points in 212 games, only McDavid has more points in that time frame.  I'm sure people would love to say he's playing with great line mates (which he is) but he's got a 23 point gap on Stamkos, last year he ended with a 24 point gap on him. He just keeps getting better and better and he's still only 25 years old. It makes you wonder why he's not labelled as one of the best, if not the best in the game right now. 

DE-Schnied !

the New Jersey devils pull Kinkaid after trailing 4-1 against Minnesota. Cory Schneider comes in and the devils come back to win in OT in Minnesota. 

It was Schneider’s first credited win in over 14 months . Stealing 1 point a Great help for the Canucks wild card chances.

2 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

DE-Schnied !

the New Jersey devils pull Kinkaid after trailing 4-1 against Minnesota. Cory Schneider comes in and the devils come back to win in OT in Minnesota. 

It was Schneider’s first credited win in over 14 months . Stealing 1 point a Great help for the Canucks wild card chances.

418 days since his last win.  

Sabres Re making a BIG MISTAKE with .dahlin.  They should have left hon I’m .europe for at least one more development year.  Right now he keeps getting a minus every game.  I predict he’s full time back in the easier Swedish league ib. Two yeRs,  yes. I’ve been into th3 bottle.  But it’s Sade how the SZbres are ruining a really top player.  

14 hours ago, Alflives said:

Sabres Re making a BIG MISTAKE with .dahlin.  They should have left hon I’m .europe for at least one more development year.  Right now he keeps getting a minus every game.  I predict he’s full time back in the easier Swedish league ib. Two yeRs,  yes. I’ve been into th3 bottle.  But it’s Sade how the SZbres are ruining a really top player.  

He's 2nd in rookie scoring as a dman at only 18 years old. Despite all the minuses every game as you suggest, he is still +4 which puts him in the top 4 of his team where the top guy is only +8. I think he's doing just fine.

Archived