The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Sharks... LIVE EDITION

MeanSeanBean

43 minutes ago, John McClane said:

The funniest part of that, is that if Canadian Tire sold these, That they would actually have it in stock.

Wow I don’t know what to say other than. How Canadian.

i broke down and tomorrow I’m getting snow tires put on.

then on Thursday the snow will melt lol.

7 minutes ago, KeslerWho? said:

Baer  and Bo have always worked well. Hopefully Baer gets better and has a long career :(

Good point... there is a bit of worry in the air, but probably just among the fans.  The worst part is that it didn't appear to be a giant hit in mid-ice or a boarding incident that produced this.  Let's hope it's like Crosby's situation. 

46 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Leivo Horvat MacEwan

.. I had my fingers crossed for this one..  hope it’s true.

The speed will keep Zack rolling nicely, should be a great cycle, catching a few heads down and turnovers.

I am very excited to see this line!!  I will try to temper it with reasonable expectations.

Now here is hoping MacEwan never sees another AHL game!!!   :towel:

:canucks:

8 minutes ago, riffraff said:

I have a GMC Sierra with BFG ko2 tires and we just got my wife a Subaru Crosstrek. Either of us can go anywhere in these two vehicles. I LOVE THIS SNOW!!  lol

15 minutes ago, riprypien said:

Baertschi is so underrated. Hope he gets better, even if it means taking the rest off the season off. 

Seems to be very underrated. Scores regularly when he's in the lineup and usually at clutch times. His presence was definitely missed on the recent road trip. If Edler and Baer with the team I reckon we would've won at least two more games

22 minutes ago, riffraff said:

I used to work at a tire shop in south delta many years ago. I loved it when it snowed there. The whole town wanted to come in at 8 am wanting to buy or have snow tires installed. I would just say stay home for 2 days and the snow will be gone. 

4 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

I used to work at a tire shop in south delta many years ago. I loved it when it snowed there. The whole town wanted to come in at 8 am wanting to buy or have snow tires installed. I would just say stay home for 2 days and the snow will be gone. 

I can't warrant spending $1000+ plus the installation every year for snow tires that may not even be needed.

I just stay home and watch hockey and don't go out driving if/when it snows.

14 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

That he is a complete offensive black hole , I rather have gaudette up here .

He would make a better winger, imo.  Use him as a back-up on faceoffs... So, yes, you are probably right: he would not be a loss, really, if we moved him.  Gaudette will replace him next year I would think.   Interesting if he could do it now, I agree with you there.  Every time Gaudette goes down and comes back up he seems like a better player, too.   This last trip up was his best for sure. 

2 hours ago, gameburn said:

Do you think either of Virtanen or Lind (or even Dahlen) can do it?  Obviously, Lind and Dahlen are a year away, at best.

I like Virtanen with Bo actually, they both play a fairly north/south style game. Virtanen could get there but it'd be nice to have someone better with Bo. It's hard to say what Dahlen will be but he's progressing in Utica. We'll see next training camp?

Lind's probably further away than Dahlen but he looks to be improving too.

I wouldn't mind going after Stone for Bo if he makes it to UFA.

Cannot wait to see big mac in the lineup and good to see him tutored under our fearless leader!

so lineup possibly without our Foundation player

Leivo- Bo- Mac

Goldy- Petey- Brock

Rouss- Granny- Jake

Loui- Beagle- Motte

Tanev- Guddy

Hutton- Stech

Poo- Biega

any chance of "The Breeze" drawing in on D?

and in net....

Image result for pink floyd the wall

32 minutes ago, KeslerWho? said:

Seems to be very underrated. Scores regularly when he's in the lineup and usually at clutch times. His presence was definitely missed on the recent road trip. If Edler and Baer with the team I reckon we would've won at least two more games

i dont think he is underrated, it is that he just doesn't stay in the line up long enough - he has played 72 games the last 2 years and this is his 4th year in the league as well - yet to play a full season.   22 games this year so far.  However, when he is he looks good and makes the tops 6 a lot stronger.   

Archived