The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Sharks... LIVE EDITION

MeanSeanBean

1 hour ago, Cramarossa said:

Yay, have fun @shayster007! Hope you bring some luck.

I'll be at the game in San Jose next Saturday. 

I will be there this Sat. as well!! Wasn't sure if it was going to mean anything standings-wise when I bought the tickets in Oct. Really stoked to be attending a game where a much needed 2 points is on the line.

Oh what an interesting run it is going to be down the stretch - everyone fighting for the treasured wild card spot.

The Sharks will be a good  measuring stick - it's going to have to be a total team buy in  and Marky putting on a  stellar performance

GCG

47 minutes ago, A.V.'s slurp said:

I will be there this Sat. as well!! Wasn't sure if it was going to mean anything standings-wise when I bought the tickets in Oct. Really stoked to be attending a game where a much needed 2 points is on the line.

Come say what's up, I'll be the black girl in the white Petey jersey in sec 212!

21 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

Come say what's up, I'll be the black girl in the white Petey jersey in sec 212!

I'll keep a lookout. Although I'm sure I'll be easier to spot since I may be the only one rocking a blue CSKA Moscow Bure jersey in the entire arena. I am willing to bet the #40's will be plentiful. Gonna be down in 116.

57 minutes ago, Pears said:

In the name of the Father and Holy Alien Dekey Petey, Go Canucks :canucks:

HI diddly..... 407706802_NedEP40.jpg.868324f2a54232a716663c15993faa78.jpg                 

Canucks win if they do two things

(1) clear the zone with quicker plays. or send it back to the defense rather than dilly dally at the blue line.

(2) quit the stupid 2-5ft passes on the power play with-out looking.

Those two things almost cost the Canucks against the Flames.

Archived