The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Sharks... LIVE EDITION

MeanSeanBean

17 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

Leivo and MacEven can do it. 

Be interesting to see if they get some decent time together.  Because that does sound like a pretty promising line.  Mixing forecheck with puck control... and some decent size and speed. All of them capable of going to the net too.

28 minutes ago, Western Red said:

DFO has Mac on the top line..

If DFO means what I think it means, this was a really dumb post, operator.. Green has announced Mac playing on Horvats line. Horvat being the top line of the Canucks. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

22 minutes ago, BlastPast said:

Just checked and after 56 games this year vs last the team has earned 14 % more points and goal diff. has improved by 63 %.  So the people who say the team is no better than last year can feast on that.  

Normally by this point in February the last few years, the wheels had come completely off. So while the production in October to December was similar, the Canucks not folding in January has made a huge difference. 

8 minutes ago, shayster007 said:

If DFO means what I think it means, this was a really dumb post, operator.. Green has announced Mac playing on Horvats line. Horvat being the top line of the Canucks. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

When Petey and Brock are playing together, I would have to consider that to be the top line, wadr to Bo.

40 minutes ago, gameburn said:

Sounds great to me.  My guess is that Dahlen is a better fit with Pettersson than Goldobin will ever be.  Doesn't solve the Horvat problem though... unless Goldobin catches fire with Horvat.

Baer  and Bo have always worked well. Hopefully Baer gets better and has a long career :(

Archived