shayster007

[GDT] Canucks vs Sharks... LIVE EDITION

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, Shirotashi said:

I don't think you watched the game, it was awful. Not only did they hang DiPietro out to dry, they had zero emotional response yet again Guddy takes the

night off. Kane running around smacking stetcher in the head. Zero retaliation from anyone but Motte. Motte was the star of Canucks tonight. Motte. Let that sink in.

I watched it from beginning to end, did you?

Guddy tried to get into with kane, who backed down and Guddy got a penalty.

8 hours ago, Shirotashi said:

I don't think you watched the game, it was awful. Not only did they hang DiPietro out to dry, they had zero emotional response yet again Guddy takes the

night off. Kane running around smacking stetcher in the head. Zero retaliation from anyone but Motte. Motte was the star of Canucks tonight. Motte. Let that sink in.

Right?! 

2 very noticeable runs at Stecher too. The one freaking guy jumped at him. Missed and hit the boards awkwardly but there were head hunting and slashing and the list goes on.. Refs blew that one as well. Could have gotten ugly out there.

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

contenders don't take their foot off the gas, that's what makes them contenders.  I'm not excusing a 7-2 loss, not am I excusing the first 10 mins, but the Canucks played pretty well after that and it wasn't because the Sharks felt bad for them, it was because they recognized what they did to Mikey in that first 12 mins and took it to heart.  

I agree that they would have recognized the bad start and I’m sure Travis had some words during the first intermission.  The Canucks were better in the second for a while.  My point is that there are other areas in the game that count in the playoffs. I’m not suggesting they took the foot off the gas.