The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 11, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

I would have started DiPietro in Anaheim against a struggling Ducks team and then play Markstrom in LA on the second half of back-to-back games. 

DiPietro simply "got fed to the Sharks". He deserved a lot better.

Very nice debut by MacEwen. Collects first point, a primary assist!

1 minute ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

It was obvious Kane was not going to fight... he knew the Sharks were getting a man advantage.  He had already shown he wouldn't fight Jake.

All chasing Kane would do is get Guddy was another penalty for roughing... that's why he didn't chase Kane.

Re. Guddy losing his mean... I don't think so... he showed it all game in Calgary.

How did Kane know they were getting the man advantage? How many reacharounds did he give the officials before the game?

4 minutes ago, mll said:

Thornton says Eriksson had a slow start production wise but it was on them and not on him.  He explained that their team was just not prepared for what he could do and had to first realise that he can make those kind of high end plays.

He had 7 points in his 1st 18 games up to mid-November and 36 points in the following 29 games before his injury.  

Now I am confusing you... ( its Karlsson :lol: )

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"It was a weird day. Obviously we had two young guys play their first game, and we had a few unlucky bounces to start the game. It was unfortunate for Mike, but I thought he hung in there and battled." - Green

What ???!!!!! Maybe “hung him out” but we sure as hell did not “hang in there” and battle. What game did Green watch? Stop blowing smoke up your team’s arse Green 

if 7-2 is hanging in there does 6-3 make it a barn burner? 

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Clearly you don’t follow hockey nor do you have a sense of humour 

let me explain it you .... it’s a variation of what Hitchcock said about the Oilers after their last game 

Now back to your sulking 

Oh yeah...now that you explained it I totally get it. 

You want a 19 year old rookie goalie to make a smart arse comment about how his team played JUST like a coach who has decades of experience would.

And you say I don't watch hockey? Go to bed.  :picard:

Just now, Tiger-Hearted said:

I would have started DiPietro in Anaheim against a struggling Ducks team and then play Markstrom in LA on the second half of back-to-back games. 

DiPietro simply "got fed to the Sharks". He deserved a lot better.

Very nice debut by MacEwen. Collects first point, a primary assist!

Markstrom was supposed to start but he is day-to-day. 

Just now, Kanukfanatic said:

Oh yeah...now that you explained it I totally get it. 

You want a 19 year old rookie goalie to make a smart arse comment about how his team played JUST like a coach who has decades of experience would.

And you say I don't watch hockey? Go to bed.  :picard:

You really are quite the crybaby aren’t you? 

Getover yourself 

Archived