The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Kings Thursday Feb 14 2019 - Broken Hearts Edition

xereau

Only reason we have  a chance ... wonky Willie. 

Baumgaurner and  brown need to be replaced at seasons end. 

Sutter edler and tanev have found the secret to not getting traded often injured and especially around the TDL. 

Eriksson uses the 6 million dollar cloak of invisibility.

Not sure why Derrick pylon is still here. 

8 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Let's try this again.

I'll be missing the 1st, sure hope we don't score 2+ goals or something.

I saw your similar post in yesterday's GDT and wondered if you were being selfish.  I now get the feeling something else at hand here. :) 

Reminds me of the '94 playoffs.  Obviously pre-DVR days, so no way to pause live TV.  One game, dad got up to pay some "beer rent", and Canucks scored while he was out.  Yay 1-0!.  Sometime later he got up to go again, yay 2-0!  He was bummed for missing out, but of course glad with the result.  I couldn't convince him to keep it up, but the boys still won the game.

GCG.  I was at that snoozefest last night.  Not my worst-spent money for tickets down here, but close to it.  Nice to see Guddy take care of Getz at least.

Gets laughed at sucks pickles, and that was a frustrating game. Glad Virtanen is okay. This isnt going to be good.. Man when things unravel in Vancouver it doesnt stop. The one side of me is wondering who next. At least breezey gets a game hope he does well. 

Everyones job tonight keep petey Boeser bo and jake safe.. 

Archived