The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Los Angeles Kings | Feb. 14, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Qwags said:

Petey is $&!#ting his pants. Hockey Gaud is on his tail.

That being said, get rid of Sutter. Beagle makes his defensive prowess redundant.

Couldn't agree more. Would much rather see Adam filling that role on the team rather than Brandon. 

Gaudette looks like a new player. All that time in utica has definitely helped his game. Confidence is huge.

Pettersson continues to just simply amaze us all with his play in every zone. Amazing defensive plays, beautiful dangles, passes, bullets for shots, and silky hands on the shootout. This kid does it all. I can't even fathom how insanely good he will be when he gets his man strength.

Markstrom is showing great consistency. Dude has kept the team in every damn game. I did not believe he'd be our guy moving forward but he's making a damn strong case. Go marky go.

Stetcher is really stepping up with all this ice time hes getting. 

Anyone else notice Hutton struggle with the puck tonight. Seemed like kept losing control of it.

Kids led the way for us in that one!

Damn our future is solid. Our D needs an upgrade but we have help on the way for that. 

Gaudette looks much improved. Think the time with the Comets helped him a lot. Love this guy.

Petey continues to Petey. Again I love the Petey-Brock duo. Those two are money.

And hearing that Quinn will be here in a matter of weeks.... it’s worth the late end time!

Have good night my friends!:towel:

3 minutes ago, xereau said:

Gaudette looks great.

Markstrom kept us in there.

Tired of Goldobin.

Big Mac lives in the middle.

Brisebois looks good.

Believe it or not, we are still in the wildcard hunt...

This. 

Goldobin hurt the Canucks with his sloppy play tonight. Markstrom bailed him out, but he's become a liability all over the ice. Sloppy passing, inaccurate shooting, no physicality, poor defensive positioning, poor defensive reads. It's becoming a joke.

I hoped he was going to be at least a decent point producing player, he's not even doing that though. 

Archived