The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

gordon campbell in the news, alleged groper

Gurn

2 minutes ago, Lancaster said:

Regardless of political stripes.... if this is true and proven in court, throw the book at him.

Should it be false and libelous... hopefully she gets sued.  

Sadly Sexual assaults charges have a very low conviction rate 

22 minutes ago, DADDYROCK said:

I would not be surprized if this was true,some POLITICIANS are a strange breed of human.

It takes alot of courage for a woman to come forward and sometimes they are not believed, just look what happened to that poor lady Christine Blasey Ford,in the Brett K. case it was shameful what happened to her,and yet they allowed a guy like Brett K. to become a Supreme Court Judge,SYSTEM IS UNDOUBTABLY BROKEN.

Here in B.C. we have quite a few premiers going out of office in disgrace,and some that should have been arrested for leaving the people of B.C .in massive debt.

True

Christy Clark once said there's a frat boy culture at the BC legislative... which makes sense considering some creeps have probably been there since the 80's and 90's....

IMO the Blasey Ford thing was a giant charade to garner more attention to Brett K. I believe it was even a Masonic humiliation ritual.. because in the US they do these things.

Think DKE or US college frat rituals, but in the grown up world.. 

5 hours ago, gurn said:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/ex-premier-of-bc-accused-of-sex-assault-paper/ar-BBTEzdR?ocid=spartandhp

"

LONDON - A British newspaper says police in London are investigating an allegation of sexual assault made against former British Columbia premier Gordon Campbell.

The Daily Telegraph says Scotland Yard is investigating a complaint from a woman who was an employee at the Canadian High Commission when Campbell was high commissioner.

The newspaper says in a story published online on Friday that the complainant alleges she was groped in 2013 and filed a complaint with police in January.

The woman is named by the newspaper, but The Canadian Press does not identify alleged victims of sexual assault without their active consent.

The Metropolitan Police in London could not be reached for comment on Friday.

Campbell also could not be reached for comment but the Daily Telegraph says a spokesman for him says the alleged incident was investigated and dismissed.

"This complaint was transparently disclosed and became the subject of a full due diligence investigation at the time by the government of Canada and was found to be without merit," the newspaper quotes the unnamed spokesman as saying.

The newspaper says Scotland Yard issued a statement confirming it is investigating an allegation of sexual assault that occurred in 2013 after it was contacted by a 54-year-old woman on Jan. 3. The statement says the woman alleges she was sexually assaulted at an address in Grosvenor Square and that no arrests have been made as it continues its investigation.

The Canadian Press was not able to contact the woman quoted by the Daily Telegraph.

The Daily Telegraph says the woman alleges a "hand went up my backside" as she climbed the main staircase at Canada House on her way to a meeting.

In a statement, Global Affairs Canada said it cannot comment on specific allegations for privacy reasons.

"The government of Canada takes any allegations of sexual assault and harassment extremely seriously," the emailed statement said. "This kind of alleged misconduct in the workplace is absolutely unacceptable."

Campbell was premier of British Columbia from 2001 until 2011. He was appointed high commissioner in 2011 and left the diplomatic post in 2016."

Unless its Trudeau, then its her misinterpretation of what happened.

4 hours ago, drummer4now said:

True

Christy Clark once said there's a frat boy culture at the BC legislative... which makes sense considering some creeps have probably been there since the 80's and 90's....

IMO the Blasey Ford thing was a giant charade to garner more attention to Brett K. I believe it was even a Masonic humiliation ritual.. because in the US they do these things.

Think DKE or US college frat rituals, but in the grown up world.. 

Masonic humiliation ritual? Seriously? :picard: 

Educate yourself, not using YouTube conspiracy whack job channels. 

Masons have zero interest in politics as an organization. Their main function is simply fraternity and charity. 

I guess the masons had Kanye humiliate TayTay at the Grammies way back when too :rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Masons have zero interest in politics as an organization. Their main function is simply fraternity and charity. 

I guess the masons had Kanye humiliate TayTay at the Grammies way back when too :rolleyes:

Not a conspiracy.. its how freemasonry works.. its all about deception and lies. 

Like any secret society it operates like a cult with secrets signs and symbolism many dating back centuries. 

They don't just do these things for fun.. it only has meaning.

You don't have to watch whack job Youtube conspiracy videos when you can hear the truth straight from the members aka famous people. 

Seriously Aladeen you disappointed me... very saddened I thought you were in the know. Like legit saddened.  

56 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

There are many layers to freemasonry.. you have the normal dummy masons aka avg people and the one's who hold power, authority, etc... 

Dummy masons are people like the shriners in your local town or city who do legit charity work, and then you have the actual masons like Brett K or Kayne who hold actual power and rank in freemasonry... 

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hard to believe......

campbell-mug-shot300px.jpg

meh leave the poor guy alone he's in his 70's now... 

Honestly I get saddened when these characters pass away or become old because they make human society so interesting not by their misdeeds but by how the live an act.. 

I mean reading about all the corruption and scandals is interesting stuff. 

Just imagine in a few years when people start talking about Trump... 

54 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

Not a conspiracy.. its how freemasonry works.. its all about deception and lies. 

Like any secret society it operates like a cult with secrets signs and symbolism many dating back centuries. 

They don't just do these things for fun.. it only has meaning.

You don't have to watch whack job Youtube conspiracy videos when you can hear the truth straight from the members aka famous people. 

Seriously Aladeen you disappointed me... very saddened I thought you were in the know. Like legit saddened.  

Ok I guess I will be the one to educate you then if you will allow me. And so you know where this information is coming from I am a 32nd degree Mason in Scottish Rite and the Senior Decon in my blue lodge. 

First off, freemasonry is not a secret society but rather a society with secrets. 

There is very few things that are actually secret only things like specific words and grips (handshakes). In reality I am at liberty to devulge 99.9999% of what takes place in a mason lodge.

First I will say I have never once seen a goat in lodge nor rode one :lol:

Maybe I will talk about the rituals that we do in lodge. In reality freemasonry would be hella boring without the ritual work we do. 

The ritual revolves around the building of King Solomon’s Temple in ancient Jerusalem. We use the lessons learned from the ritual as allegory for how to conduct ourselves in our lives. 

We are what are called speculative masons meaning we don’t actually carve stone nor build with it. But use the tools and works in stone masonry as symbols on how to conduct our behavior.

As an example a level is something that stone masons would use to prove horizontals in the building of a stone work whereas we use the level to remind us that is how all masons see one another (on the level) or rather as equals.

There is only one major rule in lodges and that is we don’t discuss politics or religion in any way shape or form as these two subects divide all of us. 

A mason begins his journey as an Entered Apprentice after going through a ritual or ceramony which teaches a little about the building of King Solomon’s temple and they are taught a little about the Master of the Masons building it Hiram Abiff.

The entered apprentice is actually the most revered degree in all of masonry as this man has chosen to walk a path of self improvement for the betterment of himself and in reality everyone he is in contact with in his life.

This is who we would call a first degree mason. After passing an exam  in relation to what transpired during their ritual they move to the second degree or Fellowcraft. 

The next ritual or ceramony expands on the story of the building of King Solomon’s Temple and more information and allegory is given then once again they are examined to be passed to the 3rd degree or become a Master Mason. 

Becoming a Master Mason now entitles that man to go to any Masonic temple in the world, join any concordant body like Scottish rite, Knights Templars, Shriners etc etc, there are quite a few no doubt. 

As another note to reach the third degree a man has made solem and binding obligations or promises that would directly conflict with anything such as preforming a humiliation ritual as you suggested. 

Should any man who becomes the rank of Master Mason and acted in the manner you suggest would not only be in direct violation of oaths he has sworn but would be thrown out of masonry.

Now I can admit that out of an organization or millions you will find men who are not good and not decent and willing to reneg on the oaths they have sworn in front of God and their brethren but i tell you it wouldn’t be many at all.

It is also possible that there are clandestine lodges that pose as masons doing things you suggest, but I know they are not supported by the grand lodge in any way whatsoever.

Infact when you learn how masonry actually operates, what you suggest is impossible because each year the officers of Grand Lodge are changed. So the very top of Masonry or its leadship switches each year and if one year there were men preforming acts that promote evil geopolitical agendas they would only have 1 year in which to do so before the next year the leadership changes and finds out their evil deeds that have broken their oaths and kick them the eff out of masonry for life.

23 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Ok I guess I will be the one to educate you then if you will allow me. And so you know where this information is coming from I am a 32nd degree Mason in Scottish Rite and the Senior Decon in my blue lodge. 

First off, freemasonry is not a secret society but rather a society with secrets. 

There is very few things that are actually secret only things like specific words and grips (handshakes). In reality I am at liberty to devulge 99.9999% of what takes place in a mason lodge.

First I will say I have never once seen a goat in lodge nor rode one :lol:

Maybe I will talk about the rituals that we do in lodge. In reality freemasonry would be hella boring without the ritual work we do. 

The ritual revolves around the building of King Solomon’s Temple in ancient Jerusalem. We use the lessons learned from the ritual as allegory for how to conduct ourselves in our lives. 

We are what are called speculative masons meaning we don’t actually carve stone nor build with it. But use the tools and works in stone masonry as symbols on how to conduct our behavior.

As an example a level is something that stone masons would use to prove horizontals in the building of a stone work whereas we use the level to remind us that is how all masons see one another (on the level) or rather as equals.

There is only one major rule in lodges and that is we don’t discuss politics or religion in any way shape or form as these two subects divide all of us. 

A mason begins his journey as an Entered Apprentice after going through a ritual or ceramony which teaches a little about the building of King Solomon’s temple and they are taught a little about the Master of the Masons building it Hiram Abiff.

The entered apprentice is actually the most revered degree in all of masonry as this man has chosen to walk a path of self improvement for the betterment of himself and in reality everyone he is in contact with in his life.

This is who we would call a first degree mason. After passing an exam  in relation to what transpired during their ritual they move to the second degree or Fellowcraft. 

The next ritual or ceramony expands on the story of the building of King Solomon’s Temple and more information and allegory is given then once again they are examined to be passed to the 3rd degree or become a Master Mason. 

Becoming a Master Mason now entitles that man to go to any Masonic temple in the world, join any concordant body like Scottish rite, Knights Templars, Shriners etc etc, there are quite a few no doubt. 

As another note to reach the third degree a man has made solem and binding obligations or promises that would directly conflict with anything such as preforming a humiliation ritual as you suggested. 

Should any man who becomes the rank of Master Mason and acted in the manner you suggest would not only be in direct violation of oaths he has sworn but would be thrown out of masonry.

Now I can admit that out of an organization or millions you will find men who are not good and not decent and willing to reneg on the oaths they have sworn in front of God and their brethren but i tell you it wouldn’t be many at all.

It is also possible that there are clandestine lodges that pose as masons doing things you suggest, but I know they are not supported by the grand lodge in any way whatsoever.

Infact when you learn how masonry actually operates, what you suggest is impossible because each year the officers of Grand Lodge are changed. So the very top of Masonry or its leadship switches each year and if one year there were men preforming acts that promote evil geopolitical agendas they would only have 1 year in which to do so before the next year the leadership changes and finds out their evil deeds that have broken their oaths and kick them the eff out of masonry for life.

The problem is even though you're a 32nd degree mason it's meaningless because you're what I term a "dummy mason" not someone of high rank or authority or even celebrity. 

I understand masons aren't allowed to reveal their secrets to non-masons nor are they obligated to, but I have done extensive research on this topic, and what I can tell you is the upper portion of society is completely different from the bottom. The upper class being politicians, movies stars etc.. are different from your average shriner mason. 

Being a 32nd mason or even a mason is meaningless if you're not part of the upper rings of society. 

Having said that your history lesson is correct, but not of use in this topic because you're not part of upper rings of society. 

Also this knowledge I have is no secret and any old shmuck can read about it if they have common sense and can figure out puzzles and clues. 

They practically brag about it in various forms of media. 

I mean read material by David Icke or Mark Dice. 

1 minute ago, drummer4now said:

The problem is even though you're a 32nd degree mason it's meaningless because you're what I term "dummy mason" not someone of high rank or authority or even celebrity. 

I understand masons aren't allowed to reveal their secrets to non-masons nor are they obligated to, but I have done extensive research on this topic, and what I can tell you is the upper portion of society is completely different from the bottom. 

Then that is not masonry because it is Grand Lodge who is the “top” of masonry. 

Your research is either misunderstanding true masonry and is confusing it with a different secret society or flat out lies and misdirection. 

There is no doubt there exists an anti Masonic agenda out there. I am a doctor and have had fundamentalist christians say to me that their health problems are a direct result of having a mason in their family generations ago. 

You see Catholics were banned from becoming masons as the church felt that a man would be more devoted to masonry than to the church. Masonry doesn’t care about your religious affiliation but the church does not support joining it and have gone so far as to say it is a sin and evil and devil worship.

Masonry is founded on judeochristian principles and this stance of the church is only because they feel that it rivaled the influence in a catholic man’s life. 

So you talk about institutions that have manipulated geopolitical events, have invested in corporate shell companies to promote and agenda of at the very least self greed but at worst world domination look no further than the one organization that could fabricate and manipulate the masses into believing an organization they disapprove of does the things they themselves do and that is the Catholic Church. 

I tell you the “leaders” in masonry are men who have been in masonry and worked their way and elected to officers of grand lodge by other men who have taken oaths of being as good of a human as possible.

who elected the Catholic Church leadership again? Does their leadership change each year? 

You better check your sources and see that either the information comes directly from Catholics or Evangelical Christians.

Just FYI I could apply to become an officer of grand lodge next year if I was so inclined. My good friend Deputy Grand Master of Grand Lodge, these are the top of masonry, it is not much different at all to the bottom. 

The Deputy Grand Master of Grand Lodge is no “dummy mason” maybe I am, but he is the leadership and one of the best human beings I have ever met. 

Also just so you know 33 degree which a lot of people quote as being leaders of the world, Illuminati, etc etc is a honorary title for those who do great things in service of others (ie charitable human beings) yes there are famous 33 dregrees but the vast majority of them are just really great people who do a crap ton of charity. Most of them are retired because literally you need a lot of free time to be able do enough charitable works to get recognized.

A bragging Mason, is, in everything I have experienced in masonry an oxymoron. 

But I am obviously not going to change your beliefs, if you want to truly see what happens in Grand Lodge (the top of masonry) there is a great docuseries on Netflix. It shows you the rituals the work that is done in Grand Lodge and even as I was watching it I was surprised in just how much they reveal. 

Masonry is not as secretive as you believe it to be.

Masonry is a lot more exciting in your mind and the mind of those you read about it (no doubt having their own agendas) than it is in reality because in reality Masonry can be very boring. 

I wish I got a Lamborghini as soon as I became a Master Mason. Handed stacks of cash to influence world events and leave Masonic symbolism is my wake.

Just because someone uses masonic symbols though doesn’t make them a mason in the same sense that me having Aldeen as my Avatar doesn’t make me a ruthless dictator. 

The last thing I will say on the subject is that the top of masonry interacts with the rest of us (I eat dinner with these men, I meet their families, we joke around) and if these men I hang out with are ruling the world and doing acts of evil while promoting Masonic values that oppose that very thing I am impressed and wonder where the hell they get the time to do it all.

I have hijack this thread enough so sorry about that to all who have read all this. 

Love and Light

Archived