The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 21, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

chalk another loss up directly to a pooalot. Not sure if he supplies benning with cheap grease for his hair but poo is poo.

Nucks want to make the playoffs start by getting  rid of that pos pooalot. 

Canucks d cost them more wins with ther slow play. But yeah better keep a 33 year you hasn’t played 82 b

games since 2011 and oddly enough having his best season in six years just so happens it a contract year....wierd. 

Just now, BlueDragon23 said:

Disappointing. All these close 1 goal regulation and OT losses are killing us.

Special teams are single handily costing us a playoff spot. I have never seen our PP struggle so much in a year. Hopefully Quinn will give it a much needed boost.

Yup PP is drying up at the worst possible time. No secondary scoring & no PP scoring. 

This team needs to get their putters ready. There isn't going to be any playoff hockey for them this season. They would have been swept anyway. 

This was a winnable game, but the Canucks pissed it away. Pretty ugly. And the injuries aren't an excuse as Arizona has 7 players out. This team has an identity crisis. It needs one. 

Just now, BlueDragon23 said:

Disappointing. All these close 1 goal regulation and OT losses are killing us.

Special teams are single handily costing us a playoff spot. I have never seen our PP struggle so much in a year. Hopefully Quinn will give it a much needed boost.

Well not having the Sedins on it for the first time in two decades might have something to do with it.

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Frustrating game.

Coaches deserve some heat for not having the team ready to play in the third. Seems as though for at least 1 period per game we're horribly outplayed by every team we're up against. That's on the coaches.

wouldnt say we were out played badly, but the players shoulda went for a line change in OT, they were gassed.

Just now, Rindiculous said:

lol you the dumbo who didn't watch the game.  Overall it was boring, no good chances either end, the goalies were ok, but not great.

Ah ya dumbo, I watched the whole game and Marky was good. He was not the issue at all tonight. One deflection on the PP. one wide open chance in front. 

3 minutes ago, Qwags said:

I missed all but the final 5 minutes. Why is Poo still here?

Sounds like special teams made the difference...again. <_<

I am a seasoned Pouliot critic (check my GDThreads from early last year, street cred), but he actually had a very strong game until that penalty in the third.  He made a lot of good zone exits and won some puck battles. 

Yes, our PP is terrible. 

Archived