The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] NY Islanders @ Vancouver Canucks, HNIC 7pm Feb 23,2019

Zigmund.Palffy

"Whhhy,  WHHYY MEEEEEE?!!?!?"

KesHehe.png.9933a67a6e0177f3d206d0eff1c780ad.png         ~Ryan Kesler Mar 10, 2014 after Canucks allow 7 in the 3rd to the New York Islanders

The Islanders broke the last Canucks team.

I say say we break them, and hone this new core into a power house.

Someone needs to fight Clutterbuck in the 1st period.  That hit on Brock was ugly last year. Brock was going a bad way, and Cal, buddy, hammered him home.  Dick.

7-3 Canucks.  0 goals for Ryan Kesler.

5-2 islanders.

Some how poo - the pylon - a lot  keeps getting ice time gifted even thou he makes more mistakes than Goldie who gets scratched.  

Bold prediction a Pooalot brain fart leads to an islander goal. Most likely a tying  goal or game winner. However he doesn’t miss a shift.

but atleast we might have an injured 33 year old resigned and watching lol.#vetranleadership. 

1 minute ago, xereau said:

The Islanders broke the last Canucks team.

I say say we break them, and hone this new core into a power house.

Someone needs to fight Clutterbuck in the 1st period.  That hit on Brock was ugly last year. Brock was going a bad way, and Cal, buddy, hammered him home.  Dick.

7-3 Canucks.  0 goals for Ryan Kesler.

The team needs to come out with a physical edge from puck drop, and take it to the Islanders. While I'm sure Cluster&^@# would turn down a bout with Gudbranson, I'd like to see Schaller earn his keep and feed Cal and his stupid face some solid shots.

Just now, combover said:

5-2 islanders.

Some how poo - the pylon - a lot  keeps getting ice time gifted even thou he makes more mistakes than Goldie who gets scratched.  

Bold prediction a Pooalot brain fart leads to an islander goal. Most likely a tying  goal or game winner. However he doesn’t miss a shift.

but atleast we might have an injured 33 year resigned and watching lol.#vetranleadership. 

Edler was playing quite well all year.  And his current injury shouldn't slow him up much when he returns. Its like getting a top D man at the trade deadline. Plus, the ladies dig the scars.  He probably has 2 years left at this level. If he is willing to give the team a huge hometown discount, lock him up for 2.

I'm thinking .............nope not a good idea (thinking) - I thinking they either need to play Goldy or find a new home for him - I know he does not fit on the bottom 6 but crap - put him on Bo's wing or back with Petey and Brock . And Mac in before Schaller - he needs a new home too. Rehoming can be a good thing.

Caught the Benning interview -  think he said all the right things - all the things I wanted to hear from him anyways

NYI - don't see them much so don't know much about them

Hoping for a good game

Anyone heard any updates from the Injured list. Haven't heard a thing on Sven in a long time

3 hours ago, combover said:

5-2 islanders.

but atleast we might have an injured 33 year old resigned and watching lol.#vetranleadership. 

Every coach has there favourite 

Rome,Megna,Pouliout 

choose your poison

5 hours ago, Chronic.Canucks.Fan said:

Going to the game tomorrow in the Larscheiders section. STOKED!!!

Nice!!

I am stoked to be going to my second ever Canucks game! (Last one was 10 years ago)...hard to see when you don't live close so I am hoping for a good effort from the boys and not repeat of yesterday.

8 minutes ago, Canucklehead53 said:

Nice!!

I am stoked to be going to my second ever Canucks game! (Last one was 10 years ago)...hard to see when you don't live close so I am hoping for a good effort from the boys and not repeat of yesterday.

I think the boys are 4-0 this season when the Larscheiders are there in full force. Last one I went to was that crazy 8-7 overtime win over Colorado! No matter what it'll be an entertaining night.

1 minute ago, Chronic.Canucks.Fan said:

I think the boys are 4-0 this season when the Larscheiders are there in full force. Last one I went to was that crazy 8-7 overtime win over Colorado! No matter what it'll be an entertaining night.

What section are the Larscheiders in...hoping I am nearby to get in on the action. 

I can't recall our section right away but it's behind Marky. 

:):):)

Archived