The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Dahlen on the block?

Tanev

7 minutes ago, Tanev said:

Matthew Sekeres @mattsekeres

Name to keep an eye on with the #Canucksat at #NHLTradeDeadline is prospect W Jonathan Dahlen (acquired from Ottawa for Alex Burrows two years ago). My understanding is Canucks have shopped him, soured on him a bit after seeing him in his first AHL year with @UticaComets.

That'd be dumb as hell considering Dahlen has really found his game in the AHL during the last 2 months. 

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

That'd be dumb as hell considering Dahlen has really found his game in the AHL during the last 2 months. 

And that him and petey are good friends, why would you trade him without trying him on EP's wing?

Just a troll job I'm sure.

4 minutes ago, Tanev said:

Name to keep an eye on with the #Canucksat at #NHLTradeDeadline is prospect W Jonathan Dahlen (acquired from Ottawa for Alex Burrows two years ago). My understanding is Canucks have shopped him, soured on him a bit after seeing him in his first AHL year with @UticaComets.

This guy is out to lunch.

Dahlen is slowly getting the jist of AHL play. He actually looks dangerous out there. He's also fifth on the Comets list for points.

5 *   Jonathan Dahlen LW UTI 50 14 15 29 -13 10 8 0 0.58 0.20 103 2 3 1 66.7

Furthermore, it is WELL KNOWN that Pettersson and Dahlen are buddies. Surely the Canucks aren't so deep that Dahlen is going to be given up after one year?

For these reasons, Matthew Sekeres should be considered an invalid source.

12 minutes ago, Tanev said:

Not going to happen! Lots of reports in the next few days of available players or trades close... most are and especially this on are just bs.

Archived