The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luke Schenn | #2 | D

-Vintage Canuck-

On 6/16/2019 at 7:38 PM, 5Fivehole0 said:

I have a feeling Schenn walks away a UFA. 

It opens up a spot not only on the roster, but in contracts as well. I'd love to see Schenn back, but pending a Hutton trade, I doubt it happens.

Schenns  majpr booster, Dallas Eaking just signed as H.Coach of Anaheim

• Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 8:38 PM, 5Fivehole0 said:

I have a feeling Schenn walks away a UFA. 

It opens up a spot not only on the roster, but in contracts as well. I'd love to see Schenn back, but pending a Hutton trade, I doubt it happens.

Shenn is at best a 3rd or 4th pairing stay at home D-man. It will probably be a toss up as to who sticks between him and Biega. As for worrying about contract room the Canucks will be in good shape as there are 6 to 8 contracts that likely will not be renewed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Shenn is at best a 3rd or 4th pairing stay at home D-man. It will probably be a toss up as to who sticks between him and Biega. As for worrying about contract room the Canucks will be in good shape as there are 6 to 8 contracts that likely will not be renewed.

I hope not.  Im so over bulldog. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/14/2019 at 12:41 PM, Alflives said:

JB knows how important toughness (guys who keep the other teams honest, and are hard themselves to play against) is, especially on D.  I think we sign Luke.  I am expecting a two year, one way deal, paying 1 to 1.5 million/year. 

Since when does jb know how important toughness is, he assembled the softest easiest team to play against in the history of this club. 

Remeber all the JB homers defending “the new nhl” size and toughness aren’t important as jb drafted 4’ players now we see the scf and he’s wants old slow Lucy and toughness. The no plan plan continues. 

Hes had one d man that was suppose to be that and one fourth liner that hits. Since he’s been here. 

Now it’s about face and all the homers need to agree with what jb tells them to think again....and it’s the same thing  that some of us have been saying as he assembled the buttercup squad. 

JB needs to go and a GOOD NHL  gm that demands full autonomy needs to be hired. No more rookie fist puppets. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, combover said:

Since when does jb know how important toughness is, he assembled the softest easiest team to play against in the history of this club. 

Remeber all the JB homers defending “the new nhl” size and toughness aren’t important as jb drafted 4’ players now we see the scf and he’s wants old slow Lucy and toughness. The no plan plan continues. 

Hes had one d man that was suppose to be that and one fourth liner that hits. Since he’s been here. 

Now it’s about face and all the homers need to agree with what jb tells them to think again....and it’s the same thing  that some of us have been saying as he assembled the buttercup squad. 

JB needs to go and a GOOD NHL  gm that demands full autonomy needs to be hired. No more rookie fist puppets. 

Which experienced GM (or President) would our owner hire though?  I think JB is doing a great job, considering the owner we have.  

8 hours ago, Alflives said:

Which experienced GM (or President) would our owner hire though?  I think JB is doing a great job, considering the owner we have.  

You may be right, I doubt many high quality GMs would work for this ownership group. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, combover said:

Virtanen

Horvat

Boeser

Roussel

Tryamkin and Schenn*hopefully return*

Those are tough players to play against

Or are you mad that he drafted the soft swede over Glass?

Edited by 5Fivehole0
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1