-Vintage Canuck-

this from yesterday lol...…………..

bobo1763

• Aces Regular
  •  
  • bobo1763
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Markstrom last night, 3/22. Dismal save percentage at a time when the team needed phenomenal goal tending. 

I ask this not to troll (honestly and truly) but how many of you can CONFIDENTLY go into next season or even a season where we make the playoffs with this guy as our number one goalie? I’m genuinely curious. 

I will never EVER be on board with a goalie who can’t post a shutout. Look at brobovsky in Columbus. Goes all season with conflict and controversy between him and torts and if he will resign. What does he do his last two games? BACK TO BACK SHUTOUTS. 

If markstrom did that the the sky would be falling and up would be down. 

Flame away but thats my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

I remember someone saying marky cant be considered a good goalie or #1 without having a SO, so there ya go.....

Schenn good

Sautner real gud

Spooner solid

Heck everyone was good

I was thinking about that same quote which was ridiculous, Marky has to be the most improved player this year on the Canucks and I think with a solid defence in front of him, he could be primed to be steller or at least top goalie in the league for the next few seasons at least. Cannot wait to see what JB does this off season with our D

The mood in here is always better after a win

Schenn looks fine - Sautner looks better each game

Even Beiga and pouliott looked OK tonight

Glad Goldy scored - think he plays best with Petey and BB

Happy for Marky - he deserved that one and good on LE for retrieving the puck for him

I got nothing to Bi...........about

Great effort from Bo, I knew he had it in him. I am hoping he can be more consistent and put in that effort  night in and night out. That attempt to keep the puck in was so Peteyesck! right before his goal. 3 hits to boot. That's the BO I know. Keep it up Bo.

Archived