[PGT] Anaheim Ducks at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 25, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

18 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Just here to remind you again, in case you missed it

Ryan Kesler is making $6.8 million per year

Ryan Kesler has 7 points in 54 games 

Ryan Kesler is making essentially $917,000 per point this year give it take

Lol.........

They might have to just buy him out.  Between 2.2M - 2.4M on their cap hit for the next 6 years.  

17 minutes ago, apollo said:

Wow we're actually close to that 8th seed again... Man I'd love me some Canucks playoff hockey. 

Great team win. 

The bulldog is a legitimate #4 Dman. Should never be scratched again. 

Not shown enough love for sure but Biega had a great game brings it every night even though the odds are against this guy but I think he's a good 5-6 guy and deserves to be around to fill in when needed

Did something click in Goldobin tonight?  He had a good game tonight. About as much contact as Baertschi was engaging before he was re-injured, who at the time was playing, probably, his best hockey as a Canuck.  Someone needs to get it through to him, THIS is the game to go rewatch.  And build on. Damn kid always draws me way back into his bandwagon, he is that good when he is engaged.

Spooner looked good tonight.

Pouliot was lights out with the puck, mostly.  Quick passing.  Whole damn D.

Schenn looked solid.  Steady. Positional. Smart shooter.  He is a slower Stecher.  Good enough for now.

Motte is putting his body on the line for this team.  Heart and soul player.  I have to consider him long term glue guy, plays up and down where the teams needs it.

Beagle was more active tonight. Jumping into the play. 

Roussel always tells those refs off, love it.

Markstrom shut out #3.  They will come more as this team gets better.  Shut out is a team thing mostly.

Wonder what's up with Demko?  Thought he'd get 10+ games this season. Full season sprain?

How far can we ride Marky?

Hutton was beastly minute guy again tonight.  He was on.

Granlund and Eriksson were even engaging tonight.

Love this team when they work their butts off.

"He was good last game, and he played good again tonight. It was nice to see." - Green on Goldobin

"Did I say that? *laughs* Yeah, he was. He was good last game. I don't know that I said it was one of his best games he's had... No, I'm joking. He played well last game, and he was good again tonight. It's nice to see." - Green on Goldobin having one of his best games

"I really like Guddy. He cared a lot about our team. It felt like he was chasing his game a little bit. I think he'll go to Pittsburgh and do well." - Green on Gudbranson trade

"We're hoping we can recapture some of his goal scoring. It's a guy who has won before. I talked to Mike Sullivan, he had a lot of good things to say so I'm excited to seem him play." - Green on Pearson

Archived