The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

On 3/5/2019 at 12:47 PM, WalkWithElias said:

I wonder what the Special Renewal Gift will be 

new jersey for the 50th season? New songs they play during the game instead of the same songs all the damn time, that has to be a nice change? Food and beverage voucher.

In reality, if your a returning season ticket holder you should get a bit of a discount on the big ticket purchase

9 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Canucks really have to stop showing the DJ on the big screen when we score , it’s so annoying 

Personally I don't like the guys beating the drums during the game.  

But that's just me

• Cheers 1

I hope the gift is a 50th jersey.  It would be really cool if somehow they could make the ones the season ticket holders get a numbered limited edition.

With the jersey being a little different than the ones they will sell.  One per seat too, not one per account.  

• Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I hope the gift is a 50th jersey.  It would be really cool if somehow they could make the ones the season ticket holders get a numbered limited edition.

With the jersey being a little different than the ones they will sell.  One per seat too, not one per account.  

I think there would be about 5000 of them for sale on craigslist for 50 bucks a piece. Look at the lower bowl tickets for the upcoming Dallas game that were given free to STH's on Stubhub. So many for sale, so cheap. lol.

I actually wonder how many full season ticket holders there actually are.  Whenever I go to the seat relocation (just to look, never consider moving from 308, row 11 unless it’s to aisle) my number is 29?? (I’m not hiding it I really don’t know the last 2 numbers).  When I first went to full season (2004/2005) from half season I was 46??.

I hope it’s not a jersey since I have a RBK blue one.  The Adidas blue one that is still in the packaging that they gave every STH a year ago.

I can’t remember when renewing if it said that the gift was it or if it was a replacement for the $150 gift (I took the Top Table card for this year).

Edited by gong_8
More

3 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I wonder if we are still in a playoff hunt if they’ll be sending out prices anytime soon

Think we would need to be 4-5 points closer for them to bother.

Calgary clinched Sunday night when the Wild lost, they charged me for games 1 and 2 about 45 minutes later on my mastercard

oh this is on the Flames site.....5 home games left, including Oilers on a Saturday.....probably garbage left, but worth looking into

A very limited number of ticket packages are still available for the balance of the 2018-2019 season including a playoff option.

For more information please contact our Sales Team @ 403-777-4646.

Edited by BCNeil

On 3/19/2019 at 9:37 AM, WalkWithElias said:

I wonder if we are still in a playoff hunt if they’ll be sending out prices anytime soon

I bet they would only send them out if we are within like 1 point. We have 8 games left and we pretty much need to win them all. Even going 7-1-0 might not be enough. So as hopeful as I am, I am not holding my breath and I am sure neither is management. If we do honestly make the playoffs I bet it will be a crazy mad scramble lol.

On 3/19/2019 at 1:03 PM, BCNeil said:

Think we would need to be 4-5 points closer for them to bother.

Calgary clinched Sunday night when the Wild lost, they charged me for games 1 and 2 about 45 minutes later on my mastercard

oh this is on the Flames site.....5 home games left, including Oilers on a Saturday.....probably garbage left, but worth looking into

A very limited number of ticket packages are still available for the balance of the 2018-2019 season including a playoff option.

For more information please contact our Sales Team @ 403-777-4646.

Sooner the flames charge everyone the sooner they can start collecting interest on that money. $$. How much are Flames playoffs tickets per round (vs normal?)

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Sooner the flames charge everyone the sooner they can start collecting interest on that money. $$. How much are Flames playoffs tickets per round (vs normal?)

60% round 1...........80% round 2

8 hours ago, BCNeil said:

60% round 1...........80% round 2

What do you mean? I don't understand your answer. Round 1 is only 60% of the regular season prices? It doesn't make sense to me so probably I don't get what you are saying.

A friend of mine and I want to buy half season tickets. (Would love to buy full season but don't have the time).

We want to have seats next to each other. What is the best way to achieve that? At the moment my friend reserved the tickets. Can we split that up later?

We are thinking about middle upper bowl. I enjoyed sitting there the most so far.

41 minutes ago, SomeRandomHockeyFan said:

A friend of mine and I want to buy half season tickets. (Would love to buy full season but don't have the time).

We want to have seats next to each other. What is the best way to achieve that? At the moment my friend reserved the tickets. Can we split that up later?

We are thinking about middle upper bowl. I enjoyed sitting there the most so far.

You can do it however you want but the best way to do it by far would be 1 ticket in each of your names.

If you do 1 ticket each, then each of you gets your own perks... e.g... a $200 gift card, free surprise gift, etc. One year they gave out free jerseys. If you each have your own account, you would each have gotten a jersey, but if you put 2 tickets in one account then you would have only gotten 1 jersey to share.

Also, if your friend and you ever become "not friends" then you can keep your ticket and move it somewhere else.

10 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

You can do it however you want but the best way to do it by far would be 1 ticket in each of your names.

If you do 1 ticket each, then each of you gets your own perks... e.g... a $200 gift card, free surprise gift, etc. One year they gave out free jerseys. If you each have your own account, you would each have gotten a jersey, but if you put 2 tickets in one account then you would have only gotten 1 jersey to share.

Also, if your friend and you ever become "not friends" then you can keep your ticket and move it somewhere else.

Totally agreed however I think half seasons get significantly less perks (I think he said he wanted half seasons)

Speaking of tickets.  I am expecting the demand to spike a bit for the last few home games when Quinn Hughes makes his way to the line up.  The thing is there is no definitive update on when he would play (or if he would play at all).  Hopefully he can make it to the lineup for the games next week (possibly after the Columbus game on Sunday).  Fingers crossed.

Edited by bt116

16 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Ya not sure how that works about the tickets..  my friend got half season and he’s interested in adding a full season package as well.