The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

I like the home schedule. 11 games on Saturdays, 5 on Sundays, 3 on Fridays + 3 weekdays games that will have high demand (December 23rd vs Edmonton plus Toronto & Montreal games). Right there it's more than 50% of the games in Vancouver (22/41). If the Canucks have a decent season, the remaining 19 games should not be too hard to sell as well.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Curt said:

I like the home schedule. 11 games on Saturdays, 5 on Sundays, 3 on Fridays + 3 weekdays games that will have high demand (December 23rd vs Edmonton plus Toronto & Montreal games). Right there it's more than 50% of the games in Vancouver (22/41). If the Canucks have a decent season, the remaining 19 games should not be too hard to sell as well.

23/41  February Hawk game.  Probably even the Feb 10th game

Edited by BCNeil
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

23/41  February Hawk game.  Probably even the Feb 10th game

Also, Tuesday Dec 3 which is Burrows into Ring of Honour.

I kind of like that they put the Sedins retirement night, and Ring of Honour and the Toronto/Montreal games on weekdays. Those will always have demand no point in doubling down on a Saturday. Also, no 4pm HNIC start this year. Yipee.

44 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Also, Tuesday Dec 3 which is Burrows into Ring of Honour.

I kind of like that they put the Sedins retirement night, and Ring of Honour and the Toronto/Montreal games on weekdays. Those will always have demand no point in doubling down on a Saturday. Also, no 4pm HNIC start this year. Yipee.

Is Burrow's night confirmed?

12 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

No I just saw they sent out another email and retracted it in the previous email that had said December 3rd. They said they are waiting for the AHL schedule to come out that doesn't make any sense to me but oh well

It's because he's the assistant coach for the Montreal's farm team in the AHL. I'm assuming that they will make sure that he's not going to miss any game because of that.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Merica Canuck said:

Anyword when we will know what the gift selection will be and when we can pick for full season ticket holders?

what ive been told by a rep its a 50th anniveresy collectors item so we will all be getting the same thing , it will be mailed out with our tickets

On 7/11/2019 at 2:45 PM, bt116 said:

Dec 03 (Tuesday) vs Ottawa  Alex Burrows Ring of honor confirmed.

Bought a bunch of tickets before the announcement on stubhub, when not many ppl know about.   It was on the schedule for the half season tickets schedule