The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

On 11/1/2019 at 10:25 PM, bt116 said:

Yup saw this one as a popular game when the schedule first game out.  Being a weekend afternoon game and Hughes vs Hughes.   I think the demand will keep soaring as well. 

Fingers crossed that Quinn will be good to go for this one. 

"Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there" ..... Something happened tonight and demand went ballastic. So far this New Jersey game is the most in-demand game of the year even more than Washington. I had 2 friends phone me and ask if I had tickets for it and I haven't heard from them in like 5 years. This is good news all around. Merchandise sales must be way up!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

"Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there" ..... Something happened tonight and demand went ballastic. So far this New Jersey game is the most in-demand game of the year even more than Washington. I had 2 friends phone me and ask if I had tickets for it and I haven't heard from them in like 5 years. This is good news all around. Merchandise sales must be way up!

It's like buyers have been conditioned over the last few years, to wait till gameday for the best deals.  That seems to be a very bad strategy for weekend games this year.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

It's like buyers have been conditioned over the last few years, to wait till gameday for the best deals.  That seems to be a very bad strategy for weekend games this year.

Yes, same for tonight's game as well.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

I can see how that would happen.... it's been 6 years of cheap tickets. Easy to forget how it used to be. I saw a few people complaining on twitter about how there's no such thing as a cheap canucks game anymore. I thought to myself "you ain't seen nothing yet" because tickets are still way cheaper than they were back in the mid 2000's. I remember weekday games going for a minimum of $60 each on places like stubhub. Also, I assume canucks will jack STH prices way up at the end of this year and that will cause prices to go even higher especially since Seattle has released pricing. The days of cheap tickets are over... you can thank Pettersson :)

• Upvote 1

On 10/18/2019 at 2:55 PM, bt116 said:

I think the Washington game coming up will have pretty high demand.

It will be the first home game after a potentially very successful road trip , and that being a Friday night and also Diwali celebration theme night.

Last year's Diwali celebration theme night (vs Colorado) had pretty high demand as well.

Yea, I've been getting calls too for that game from fairweather fan-friends.  Not only for that game but 5 or 6 others.   Thats the first time since 12-13 season I've had so many people ask me for tickets.  Good sign and glad I kept my season tickets going thru these rough years.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Sunday keeps going up.  All we need now is for fansfirst to cover vancouver tickets.  

Even more remarkable considering that the MLS Cup game is on Sunday at Noon (Seattle vs Toronto) and is in Seattle. Gotta figure a lot of sports fans will be driving to Seattle to watch it in person or watching it on TV.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:48 AM, RU SERIOUS said:

Yea, I've been getting calls too for that game from fairweather fan-friends.  Not only for that game but 5 or 6 others.   Thats the first time since 12-13 season I've had so many people ask me for tickets.  Good sign and glad I kept my season tickets going thru these rough years.

Yes it's funny isn't it?

When the team was going thru rough times the last few years, we season tickets holders often get made fun of and called 'suckers', and often low balled.

And now with the team peaking and doing well, we are suddenly everyone best friends.

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

Yes it's funny isn't it?

When the team was going thru rough times the last few years, we season tickets holders often get made fun of and called 'suckers', and often low balled.

And now with the team peaking and doing well, we are suddenly everyone best friends.

"Hey do you got any extra tickets for the Chicago Cubs game in February.  Jonathan Kane is my son's favourite player.  This will be his first ever NHL game"  "I heard on the radio Canuck tickets are $20"

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, BCNeil said:

"Hey do you got any extra tickets for the Chicago Cubs game in February.  Jonathan Kane is my son's favourite player.  This will be his first ever NHL game"  "I heard on the radio Canuck tickets are $20"

"Hey I saw u were sellin tix to the leafs in Dec. My buddies and i need 3 in a row. i know they are sellin for like $100 each on stubhub but they charge a lot of fees so i was thinkin liek u could do it for maby like $60 each? and can u meet me at the ladner bus loop too? i know ur in langley but it would really help cuz my car is kind of busted now. ill be in a dark hoodie that says "BIG PAPA" and ill bring cash that is slightly moist and all $5 bills, pre-polymer. lemme know k thx."

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

"Hey I saw u were sellin tix to the leafs in Dec. My buddies and i need 3 in a row. i know they are sellin for like $100 each on stubhub but they charge a lot of fees so i was thinkin liek u could do it for maby like $60 each? and can u meet me at the ladner bus loop too? i know ur in langley but it would really help cuz my car is kind of busted now. ill be in a dark hoodie that says "BIG PAPA" and ill bring cash that is slightly moist and all $5 bills, pre-polymer. lemme know k thx."

"I don't understand???  Why is Toronto so expensive?  I thought everyone in Vancouver hates the Leafs?"  

33 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

i didn't get anything ......

im kinda getting fed up with my perks this year , i never got my benefit email, the reps are useless 

This was for auto-renewal. Did you have auto-renewal on? They gave a free pair of tickets to people with auto-renew. If you renewed manually then maybe no email