The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

2 hours ago, Hockeyrulz said:

Just confirmed my Free Pair for the Auto-Renewal. 

Took two additional Tickets to the Rangers vs. Canucks on Sat Jan 4th for 90's night in the Black Retro's.

You are actually only assigned GA tickets through the checkout.   I assume the Team will assign seats after the fact and put them in our mobile accounts.

Looks like the Rangers Jan 4 game is all sold out. I was gonna pick this game too. I guess a lot of people wanted this one. Was the perfect game to give out for Christmas gift presents to family members.

2 hours ago, Hockeyrulz said:

Just confirmed my Free Pair for the Auto-Renewal. 

Took two additional Tickets to the Rangers vs. Canucks on Sat Jan 4th for 90's night in the Black Retro's.

You are actually only assigned GA tickets through the checkout.   I assume the Team will assign seats after the fact and put them in our mobile accounts.

5 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Looks like the Rangers Jan 4 game is all sold out. I was gonna pick this game too. I guess a lot of people wanted this one. Was the perfect game to give out for Christmas gift presents to family members.

I like the list of games that they let you pick from, It's better than the list from last year.  Quite a few Premium games in there too.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

That's too bad.  

My second Choice was going to be Monday, Feb 10th which is the Sedin - Legends Night but I figured a Saturday right before most people will go back to work after the holidays should be a hot ticket. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hockeyrulz said:

That's too bad.  

My second Choice was going to be Monday, Feb 10th which is the Sedin - Legends Night but I figured a Saturday right before most people will go back to work after the holidays should be a hot ticket. 

I ended up picking Dec 23 against the Oilers. Not a bad second choice.

• Like 1

Been a good week for me.

My Perk this year was a pair of Club Seats for a game this year. 

Got to pick from pretty much the same list as the free pair for Auto Renewing so selected a second Pair for the Feb 10th Game vs. Nashville for Sedin's Legends Night.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, trailers said:

I wonder if they are going to give the quality of tickets out as first come the better seats.  Or try to upgrade everyone’s seats from where they normally sit or at least try to give equal

It’s an extra pair , they don’t know where tickets are it’s all generated 

7 hours ago, Hockeyrulz said:

Been a good week for me.

My Perk this year was a pair of Club Seats for a game this year. 

Got to pick from pretty much the same list as the free pair for Auto Renewing so selected a second Pair for the Feb 10th Game vs. Nashville for Sedin's Legends Night.

I got rangers (Club) and Dec 23 oilers (renewal). 

Nashville game will be a good, they will be wearing skate jersey and legends will be in the building (Stan Smyl, Trevor Linden, Markus Naslund and Pavel Bure

Wonder whats with Dec 19 vs vegas game.  Game is sold out other than single 

Edited by jovocop55