The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

6 hours ago, bt116 said:

Its such an awkward time.  Most people would be still at work or getting off work.  At least make it like 630pm or something.

They better not make it first come first serve for the lineups again.   Last year I couldn’t get down until just before the doors open and got guddy, motte, biega.   My kids are young enough to not really care as long as they see fin so I didn’t mind

59 minutes ago, trailers said:

They better not make it first come first serve for the lineups again.   Last year I couldn’t get down until just before the doors open and got guddy, motte, biega.   My kids are young enough to not really care as long as they see fin so I didn’t mind

Unfortunately they will probably still do that.

I mean they have done that for the previous few STH meet and greets that I have been to the previous years.  People line up for wrist bands. 

I don't think I will go this year.  Planning to  give away my tickets on reddit so at least some kids can go with their parents or something. 

Wonder if they will do the playoffs like against the Flames way back when.  They let us purchase extra seats for the entire playoffs.  That is when I went from 6-8 seats.
They were priced at season ticket holder price too.  

Edit pulled my old records..........I was able to add 321-13......They were $158.50 a pair for round 1.  

Edited by BCNeil

49 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Wonder if they will do the playoffs like against the Flames way back when.  They let us purchase extra seats for the entire playoffs.  That is when I went from 6-8 seats.
They were priced at season ticket holder price too.  

Edit pulled my old records..........I was able to add 321-13......They were $158.50 a pair for round 1.  

I think there will be a lot more demand this time. We haven't had playoffs in 5 years. Back when we played Calgary in 2015 people were tired of the team and no one cared anymore. I think playoff tickets will legit sellout instantly this time assuming they are priced properly and not rip offs.

20 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I think there will be a lot more demand this time. We haven't had playoffs in 5 years. Back when we played Calgary in 2015 people were tired of the team and no one cared anymore. I think playoff tickets will legit sellout instantly this time assuming they are priced properly and not rip offs.

Doubt the lower bowl will sell out..  just cost way too much for a game.. 

I think the meet the players event is worse than last year, I managed to get Pettersson, Horvat and Boeser last year so at least asking fans who their #1 or #2 choice is would be appreciated.  I know lots of people want Pettersson's autograph but I would be happy to select a different player this year.  No standby lines is probably the right call to avoid disappointment though and the photo is nice.

Edited by thepress83

I’m sure you can trade with someone if you want another autograph.    But this way you don’t have to take a afternoon off work to get a decent player.   Last year I saw a guy try and fight the staff to get in the horvat Overflow lineup because he had his son with him and horvat is his favourite player.    That could be why the overflow was scrapped

On 2/12/2020 at 10:03 AM, thepress83 said:

I think the meet the players event is worse than last year, I managed to get Pettersson, Horvat and Boeser last year so at least asking fans who their #1 or #2 choice is would be appreciated.  I know lots of people want Pettersson's autograph but I would be happy to select a different player this year.  No standby lines is probably the right call to avoid disappointment though and the photo is nice.

Im reading its one autograph per account for Pettersson, Horvat, Boeser, Hughes, Markstrom, and Miller.   So if u have 4 tickets, only 1 can get autos and pix.  Wonder how its gonna work

3 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

Im reading its one autograph per account for Pettersson, Horvat, Boeser, Hughes, Markstrom, and Miller.   So if u have 4 tickets, only 1 can get autos and pix.  Wonder how its gonna work

The way I read it is each account will get one station so if you have 4 tickets all four will get an autograph from a player at the same station

I have sold most of my tickets and only have a few games left to sell that I won’t be using.  The afternoon game today is a game I wish I didn’t sell earlier in the season.  I have lower bowl and I’ve gotten more than my avg cost per game price.  I’m ahead.  Is it better going forward to hold off to sell closer to game day?  

56 minutes ago, yippykyeh said:

I have sold most of my tickets and only have a few games left to sell that I won’t be using.  The afternoon game today is a game I wish I didn’t sell earlier in the season.  I have lower bowl and I’ve gotten more than my avg cost per game price.  I’m ahead.  Is it better going forward to hold off to sell closer to game day?  

I think so. I lost a lot of money this season by selling my tickets too early. Was not an issue in the past 3 seasons but in 2019-2020 yes it was.

2 hours ago, yippykyeh said:

Biggest tell for me is inventory. Some games sell out quicker on ticketmaster and that results in less ultimate inventory on stubhub. The Colorado game on Friday, March 6th is one example. I expect this game to go up in price from where it is now because inventory is low, it's a Friday game and Colorado is an exciting team to play against. On the other hand, the Columbus game on Sun, March 8th has an enormous amount of inventory and will likely not sell very well at all. Even though it is a Sunday game, it's a 7pm start which no one wants... too late for kids. Also against a boring eastern team.

22 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

For those wondering, here is the playoff prices from 2013. These did not include GST (today's prices include GST). I suspect playoff prices will be a bit higher than these but hopefully not by much. Maybe 10% or something.

prices.jpg

the 2015 playoffs were cheaper i believe

23 hours ago, trailers said:

The way I read it is each account will get one station so if you have 4 tickets all four will get an autograph from a player at the same station

"Due to anticipated demand, each account in attendance will be randomly assigned one of these players for an Autograph (one item per account)." 

It says one item per account