The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

Several pro teams have geo restrictions. Close to us, the Seattle Seahawks and the Portland Trailblazers are 2 examples. If you live outside their area, they won't sell you season tickets. If you live in BC, you can buy Seahawks seasons (I have) but you cannot buy Trailblazers' (I'd be interested).

16 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Anyone else going to the summer summit ?

Was wondering if we were going to even have one.  I went to one a few years ago and nothing the last two years.  Is this normally for a select few? ie new season ticket holders, club and suite members.... Been a full season ticket holder for 5 years now and really only remember being invited to 2, with this being the 3rd. 

That being said, it is going to be a fantastic 3 days.  Even thinking about taking some time off work to fully enjoy the events and not being rushed. 

6 hours ago, Canuckle2017 said:

Was wondering if we were going to even have one.  I went to one a few years ago and nothing the last two years.  Is this normally for a select few? ie new season ticket holders, club and suite members.... Been a full season ticket holder for 5 years now and really only remember being invited to 2, with this being the 3rd. 

That being said, it is going to be a fantastic 3 days.  Even thinking about taking some time off work to fully enjoy the events and not being rushed. 

The last 2 years they replaced it with the prospects game 

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

did anyone go to seat selection tonight ?

I went.  It isn't my night, but can't go tomorrow.  Pretty quiet.  Some nice seats, couple row 2 pairs in 316.  Not much ub4, no row 9-11 for sure.

42 minutes ago, A-Town said:

you guys think it's worth it to buy season ticket just for investment? and go to some games whenever we feel like it. 

long term yes ,  when this team becomes good , tickets will be hard to come by , short term pain for long term gain

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

long term yes ,  when this team becomes good , tickets will be hard to come by , short term pain for long term gain

which sections do you guys think is good? club section or the lower bowl section?

thanks for replying~!

Edited by A-Town

6 hours ago, A-Town said:

which sections do you guys think is good? club section or the lower bowl section?

thanks for replying~!

if you get club section , its better to get club 500 i think , youd get your food included also , orUB centre row 1 

17 hours ago, BCNeil said:

I went.  It isn't my night, but can't go tomorrow.  Pretty quiet.  Some nice seats, couple row 2 pairs in 316.  Not much ub4, no row 9-11 for sure.

any good set of 3 or set of 4 for Ub4?