The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HSG 2019 Entry Draft

AV.

Welcome to the HSG 2019 Entry Draft.

All you need to know about the draft is posted in the link to the right: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14hwT5aLIYN0y1QcWJwZu052dImZgvEMtzW8GgmalwjY/edit?usp=sharing  There are two tabs:  One with all the prospects, one with the draft order.

For newcomers and as a reminder for vets, you'll notice that prospects 32-94 have little info present.  You are allowed to select any 4 of those names and submit them to @Sane33 where he will provide a bit of a scouting report for you.  NOTE:  These must be submitted before the end of the first round.

Draft will start sometime officially in the coming days.  It's offline for now.  If it is your turn to select, you can make your selection but be courteous enough to tag the GM of the team right after you.  You can access that info on the second post of the main thread.

Enjoy, have fun, we're moving one step closer to the season.

15 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Anaheim selects Philip Broberg with the 6th overall pick. 

I have rarely seen skill on display like when I first saw Broberg play. Sick player with dope skills really cool guy I met him in Sweden for the u14 worlds we had a sleepover and watched Cars 2.

Just now, Nail said:

Ryan Suzuki

The amount of effort put into this post just goes to show how excited the team is to draft him. Quote from GM Nail "Just drafted the worst of the 5 star players yikes"

Archived