The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks vs. Knights, Saturday, March 9th, 2019 at 7 PM PST

Qwags

6 minutes ago, Sedintwinpowersactivate said:

I still can’t believe how good Vegas is out of the hopper.  Could they have a SCF in year one and a SC victory in year 2?  The other NHL owners must be livid! As a long time tortured Canuck fan I wanna puke watching this game.  At least we only gave them Sbisa. Sigh!!!!!!

I can’t believe the stupidity of the announcer, “Just stick with the game plan if you are the Canucks.”  What a joke.  The game plan is a major part of the problem.  We have a minor league coach working major league hockey.

3 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

This. Canucks. Roster. Isn’t. Good.

A rebuild  takes a long time. We have a few pieces in place, we need to add the others. No one predicted this team to be close to the play-offs this year. And it will be the same for the next few years. As for Vegas, $600 million US buys you a decent team, yes. And add to this that they are 100% protected for the next expansion draft. Realistically, you have to think that they could really get back to the Final this year and win it this time.

3 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

You don’t improve a defence core by getting rid of the best player.

Is he better than Hutton, Stecher and Tanev?  No.

Add Hughes, Juolevi and maybe Woo or someone similar percolating in the background... and I think we can do without Edler and be better off without him.

This is what JB has created after five years.

A bunch of lunch bucket players hoping a couple kids can carry them offensively and a team hoping they can extend elder to save their defense who is second pairing d man on most NHL teams.

Just now, coastal1 said:

A rebuild  takes a long time. We have a few pieces in place, we need to add the others. No one predicted this team to be close to the play-offs this year. And it will be the same for the next few years. As for Vegas, $600 million US buys you a decent team, yes. And add to this that they are 100% protected for the next expansion draft. Realistically, you have to think that they could really get back to the Final this year and win it this time.

Actually our GM said we would be elite by this time when he took over. 

Archived