The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 09, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Try virtanen on ep’s line.  Jake is great at zone entries.  Ep and brock  get forced into dumping it in too much and they have trouble retrieving. Jake can retrieve and he can carry the puck in.  What’s there to lose at this point? 

I really like Gaudette and Jake together. I would like to see more.

Just now, combover said:

Keep recycling vets and expecting a different result. 

The “It is what it is” era.

, hope Judd bracket can find us some gems again. 

Last season wasn't that deep of a FA pool. Blowing it up for that wouldn't produce much better results. Moving Gudbranson and having $32.5mill in cap space with a deeper FA pool allows more moves to be made. 

This was definitely a better effort than the last game against LV. Our boys just didn't show up in the first (again) but the rest of the game was fairly even. Still lots of room for improvement, and TG's system is killing us. Special teams are a joke. I sincerely hope TG gets let go in the off season as he seems to have no answer aside from juggling the lines. 

I like what the panel just discusses and its what some of us have been preaching - but I fear the Aqulinis etc won't listen and try to get quick fixes with guys like Karlsson etc instead of staying the course and remaining patient (Unless we luck out in the draft and get Hughes or Kappo - and even still they aren't McDavid or Matthews)

2 minutes ago, appleboy said:

I hope so. I was hopping they would get him signed and then wait until the 20th to play him.

I think Hughes practices with the team and maybe misses the first game or 2, and Sautner gets a good look for the rest of the year as a bottom 6 option for next year. 

Archived