Sign in to follow this  
EP Phone Home

Bell Media fires David Pratt/Dave Tomlinson from 1040 morning show

Rate this topic

Posted (edited)

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/tsn-1040s-dave-pratt-out-as-bell-media-makes-cross-canada-cuts

I wasn’t sure where abouts to put this but being a sports radio station that this would be the right spot. Wow this is “mind numbingly good” “how good is this” The morning show will finally be great again. “I guarantee it”. Adiós muchachos! Can’t say I’ll miss you but thank you for educating me that poker is a sport. 

A8021887-DD42-4DF3-90B9-2679F27F824D.jpeg

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Can't stand Pratt.

I really Like Tomlinson though.  I hope he gets picked up by 650.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Awe crap, no more DT?  Pratt is an ass, but Tomlinson was the last remaining voice of reason and I looked forward to hearing his thoughts.  Sorry to hear that, maybe Sportsnet steals DT.

• Upvote 3

How good is this?

Spoiler

I get that

• Haha 2

Not a mention on the radio today, last time they made cuts they talked about losing such good talent...  I wonder if the other hosts are as happy/relieved that he's gone?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Not a mention on the radio today, last time they made cuts they talked about losing such good talent...  I wonder if the other hosts are as happy/relieved that he's gone?

How much longer does TSN 1040 have before it's done?  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Squamfan said:

Maybe Pratt can call his buddy Doyle Brunson for a job

Maybe Botch can give a good word for him to write for the Provence since they both are under the same bombastic,greasy skin...Oh wait, he’s been there and plagiarized that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Pears said:

Didn’t mind Tomlinson but thank god Pratt is gone. 

Same. 

How Pratt kept his position this long is anyone's guess.

Even money says he ends up on some pod-cast style show and isn't the least bit less ignorant or arrogant sadly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EP Phone Home said:

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/tsn-1040s-dave-pratt-out-as-bell-media-makes-cross-canada-cuts

I wasn’t sure where abouts to put this but being a sports radio station that this would be the right spot. Wow this is “mind numbingly good” “how good is this” The morning show will finally be great again. “I guarantee it”. Adiós muchachos! Can’t say I’ll miss you but thank you for educating me that poker is a sport. 

A8021887-DD42-4DF3-90B9-2679F27F824D.jpeg

I see you stole Dave Pratt's catchphrase. It is okay though, since he stole other people's work. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-sports-columnist-canned-for-plagiarism-1.723905

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Provost said:

The redeeming part of TSN are their guest hits.

Ferraro, Paterson, Gilman, Gillis, Mackenzie, Pierre McGuire

I really don't mind Paterson on 1040... but then he gets in front of a mic and asks Green moronic questions that I'm sure Jason Botchford must be feeding him. Botchford is like the dirtbag drug dealer that befriends a nerd, makes him feel cool, and then gets him to do his dirty work. 

• Haha 1