The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New York Rangers at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 13, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Alflives said:

Jake scores from the left wing.  Please Green accept Jake is a much more impactful player on his off wing.  

you sure read a lot into an empty net goal

he was set up on a semi break away

would not matter what wing he is playing when he is fed the puck like that when he has speed

and there is no goalie to challenge him

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“Those guys were working hard to set me up for a third goal too. I appreciate that. It’s just nice to chip in and help the team win.” - Motte

Well he did set a team record so hopefully someone informs him of that , it’s something 

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Will not be suspended. We all know the DOPS will do jack sh$& when it comes to the Canucks 

rigged DOPS 

It was a reckless elbow on a star player, plus a 5-minute major and ejection.

It's suspension worthy IMO.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Jake scores from the left wing.  Please Green accept Jake is a much more impactful player on his off wing.  

That is where he mostly played in junior, but when he came to the NHL, he struggled at getting the puck out of his own zone.  Indon’t Think that is much of a problem now - and players often switch during play anyway.

Just now, coastal.view said:

you sure read a lot into an empty net goal

he was set up on a semi break away

would not matter what wing he is playing when he is fed the puck like that when he has speed

and there is no goalie to challenge him

Jake sees the ice, and reads the play better from the left wing.  His body is open to the centerof the ice, instead of closed like it would be on the other side.  

4 minutes ago, Canucks Curse said:

did Petterson get injured?

Macewan or Schiller should be on that fourth line so they can fight. we need a reaves or a Wilson...ferland???

He got a dirty headshot was gone for awhile. It came back out

I believe I heard on the radio earlier that McEwen was injured now 

Is Sautner okay? I saw him hobbling at the end and am not sure if he played after that.

A lot of cheap crap in that game. We need a tough guy to curb some of that. Maybe we could trade Pearson for one in the off-season.

Just now, RWMc1 said:

Is Sautner okay? I saw him hobbling at the end and am not sure if he played after that.

A lot of cheap crap in that game. We need a tough guy to curb some of that. Maybe we could trade Pearson for one in the off-season.

Would rather trade Spooner for toughness, I see the possibility of chemistry with Jake and Pearson. 

Archived