The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Apex Legends

logic

Who is your main legend?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

apex-featured-image-16x9.jpg.adapt.crop1

Released February 4th 2019,  Apex Legends has taken the gaming world by storm. Now a month 1/2 into launch and boasting over 50 million players across three platforms Apex Legends has blown away expectations and taken over the battle royale genre. The highly anticipated first battle pass and 9th legend Octane are rumoured to be coming soon, the first major update to the game.

Discuss gameplay, updates, find friends to friends to squad up with and become champions!

58 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

This is the new fortnite?

It's the new craze yep. Not sure if it'll rise to Fortnite levels, but I guess if we see Bo calling a ban on Apex Legends during road trips, then it's hit the big time.

Its definitely taking up all my free time at the moment, this game has been holding up after 100+hours of play. I've played most other Battle royals and this one is definitely holding up the best since launch, hopefully they continue to support and provide content. 

Not too many hackers or glitches, with the exception of people with nvidia having random crashes, definitely worth investing time into if you are curious.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived