The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Discussion freedom

canuckledraggin

Direct quote from Candace Owens:

"If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and run well okay fine. The problem is he had dreams outside Germany"

Concentration camps were first established in 1933. The atrocities began well before 1939.

I dont know what the deal is with Owens, as far as I can tell she isnt very knowledgable and isnt an impressive thinker to say the least. Imo people who listen to her do so at their own intellectual peril.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Dont know who that lady is but she looks hella triggered. 

She's obviously doing it for the attention... just like that other women Cortez I think? who keeps saying random things to boast her credentials for a potential presidential run in the future. 

1 hour ago, drummer4now said:

She's obviously doing it for the attention... just like that other women Cortez I think? who keeps saying random things to boast her credentials for a potential presidential run in the future. 

The whole "a broken clock is still right twice a day".... so those politicians/personalities/etc can always go, "I told you so" if they are ever right.  If they are wrong.... then it's the whole, "it's taken out of context", "it's a long time ago, so my opinion is now different", or "sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't mean to".  

Archived